PDA

View Full Version : No more aluminum router lift rings

Bryan Hunt
05-11-2010, 11:29 PM
I just received an email from Woodpeckers that they were selling the last of their aluminum router lift twist lock rings at a discount. I went to order the 7 piece set and see that they have sold out of both the 7 piece and 5 piece sets. I have three of their rings for my lift and was wanting to get the whole set. It looks like they are now making them out of plastic. I'm rather bummed about this. :mad:

Bill Franklin
05-12-2010, 12:10 AM
There are still a few sets here and there at Woodcraft stores on the shelves. I saw at least one set in the Woodcraft Store in Denver about a month ago. I imagine if you search around you could find a set that way. Good luck.

Mike Leung
05-12-2010, 11:43 AM
I just bought my 7pc set from the woodcraft in Stanton. i asked for a clearance item discount and they gave me 30% off. Good luck finding a set. The plastic ones are so flimsy in comparison.

Christopher Stahl
05-12-2010, 1:30 PM
Are the Pinnacle ring sets the same as the Woodpecker ring set?

Bryan Hunt
05-12-2010, 1:39 PM
I just got off the phone with my local Woodcraft, and they don't have any of the aluminum sets left. If anyone happens on the 7 piece set in their local Woodcraft, could you please ask them if they would be willing to ship?

Mike Leung
05-12-2010, 2:29 PM
yes the pinnacle rings are the same rings anodized in red. i had my woodcraft ship them to me. The woodpecker email just came out so i am surprised that they already sold out.

Christopher Stahl
05-12-2010, 2:56 PM
I just ordered the last set from the Woodcraft closest to me.

chris

glenn bradley
05-12-2010, 3:16 PM
Man, that was fast. This has been coming for awhile and I got a whole set back awhile. I guess this is one time I didn't wait too long. That's not usually the case.

Christopher Stahl
05-12-2010, 3:22 PM
I've been meaning to order a set for a while, so there was a sense of urgency when I saw this thread.

Bryan Hunt
05-12-2010, 3:43 PM
I just found a set of Pinnacle aluminum rings at the Woodcraft in San Antonio. They are shipping them directly to me. The Pinnacles are the same as the Wookpeckers.

Mike Leung
05-12-2010, 5:42 PM
Good job guys. I'm glad everyone here picked one up. I was really worried last week when I was looking to buy a set before the email came out. Say no to plastic. :D