PDA

View Full Version : Sunny California

Charlie Reals
05-10-2010, 7:14 PM
It was 70 deg. yesterday. Went fishin this a m with 55 deg. temp and hauled the boat up the hill to home in a snow storm. It will be 70 again by Friday. Oh well, the dogwoods are blooming lol.
Charlie

mickey cassiba
05-10-2010, 8:14 PM
'bout 90 here...wind could pull the fur of a cat.
Mick

Kent Parker
05-10-2010, 9:05 PM
Rain today in Napa...arrrggg....

Hey Charlie, I've property close to you in Sherman Acres (near Bear Valley). Where'd you go fishing?

Cheers,

Kent

Joe Pelonio
05-10-2010, 9:16 PM
We'll be down that way in June, but further north in the Sierra foothills, visiting my brother in Penn Valley. We used to drive up through Arnold on 4 all the time when we lived in the Bay Area, especially in fall to see the Aspens turning color.

Bryan Morgan
05-11-2010, 1:11 AM
Its been 70-75 down here.... but then its almost always 70-75 down here... :) Well, except for the summer when it gets 105 but thats not too often.

Rich Engelhardt
05-11-2010, 5:51 AM
Went fishin this a m with 55 deg. temp and hauled the boat up the hill to home in a snow storm

Do any good?

FWIW - a couple of my most memorable times fishing where ones where i just got body slammed by a late spring snow storm.

Those cold fronts just shut things down like a cast iron lid.

That somehow makes the few you do manage to catch all that much better!

Charlie Reals
05-11-2010, 7:25 AM
Rain today in Napa...arrrggg....

Hey Charlie, I've property close to you in Sherman Acres (near Bear Valley). Where'd you go fishing?

Cheers,

Kent

We went down to Melones for six Kokanee, worked our butts off for them in the wind. Everything above me is still snowed in and Alpine has an 8foot berm in front of the boat ramp.Sherman acres is a snow park lol. It is still snowing with about 4 " on the ground. I am tired of this butt we do need the water.