PDA

View Full Version : A box Full of DVDs

Bill Grumbine
11-19-2004, 12:54 PM
Good afternoon all

UPS just stopped by with a big box full of woodturning stuff, only it is already round and shiny! Terms of service prohibit me from advertising, but a lot of you have been asking me about its progress, so this is just to let you know, IT IS HERE! I am in communication with Aaron as to how to let you all know where and how, but if you are enterprising you may get there on your own!

Bill

Lloyd Frisbee
11-19-2004, 1:04 PM
I just ordered mine! Sweet! Can't wait! Oh ya, Bill can I get mine autographed??

Martin Shupe
11-19-2004, 1:19 PM
I just ordered mine! Don't forget the autograph!

Thanks Bill, and may I suggest that the next one cover spindle turning, including Shaker style table legs and knobs.

I am hoping that your DVD is a fantastic success!

Ted Shrader
11-19-2004, 1:46 PM
Bill -

Just ordered mine, too. An autograph would be great, if not too much trouble.

Ted

Brad Schmid
11-19-2004, 2:18 PM
I'm all for the autograph too, it's the price ya gotta pay for being a celebrity :D Many of us have been looking forward to this day for a long time and I can't wait for it to arrive in my mailbox.

Cheers,
Brad

Jerry Baldwin
11-19-2004, 2:39 PM
Got mine ordered too! Yeah, don't forget the autograph and the full-color poster to hang in the shop :)

Earl Reid
11-19-2004, 2:44 PM
I just ordered mine, could you Autograph it please. Good luck with your new adventure making the DVDs.
Thanks
Earl

Jason Roehl
11-19-2004, 2:58 PM
Ordered, and if it boosts your ego a little, I wouldn't mind a John Hancock. :D

Jack Hogoboom
11-19-2004, 3:31 PM
Bill,

I ordered mine. Took me a minute, but figured out where to go. :rolleyes:

I would love it if you would autograph my copy, especially since I was the last student before you started filming.

I hope you sell a million copies. If you need help with any sales, distribution or licensing agreements, let me know. I'd be happy to do it in exchange for a lesson or two. ;)

Good luck!!!

Jack

P.S. Make sure you send a copy to Chris DeHut. Seems like he should be willing to give you a free plug.

Dave Right
11-19-2004, 4:07 PM
Thanks Bill -- looking forward to it! An autograph PLEASE. Thanks
Good luck on the sales.

Barbara Gill
11-19-2004, 4:22 PM
I also just posted the link on a site that allows me to. A hint...A lot of Badger Pond people and information went there.

Bill Sampson
11-19-2004, 4:44 PM
Bill,
Looking forward to a new turning/learning experience. Like everyone else who have repsonded, please sign. Thanks, Bill Sampson, Richmond

Andy London
11-19-2004, 5:26 PM
I guess I must have ordered the right one as it says iit comes with a Cherry square turned bowl.....WOW What a deal eh??? :D

Lloyd Frisbee
11-19-2004, 5:31 PM
Andy, Bill told us to be discreet because he only has a few bowls to give away! Not everyone is getting the surprise gift. :D

Jim Ketron
11-19-2004, 6:39 PM
Got mine on order !!:D
Better get you a sharpie!!
I would like to have your autograph on my dvd also! btw my billing add has James insted of Jim
Jim Ketron

John M. Cioffi
11-19-2004, 7:00 PM
:D Yes Sir, my order just went in too.
Please autograph mine also. I know you are being inundated with this request, but there are only 3000 of us. Take a much needed day off;relax next to Big Blue, with Jim's sharpie & start autographing! You could have a thousand or so done by lunch - but,no rubber stamping. We Creekers want the real John Hancock.
We'll need to take a poll of who will be the 1st to wear theirs out.

Good work Bill & may the Good LORD Bless this endeavor for you.:)

John

John Shuk
11-19-2004, 9:47 PM
I'm no the list now too. Can't wait to see it!

John Miliunas
11-20-2004, 12:06 AM
Whew...Am I glad I decided to check SMC before hitting the hay this evening! Ordered it and, as so many others have requested, I'd be honored to have an autographed copy! :) Please! :) OK, pretty please w/sugar on top! :D Can't wait to see it! :cool:

Ken Salisbury
11-20-2004, 10:30 AM
Bill,

You have just solved one of my Christmas present choices. I ordered one to give my SIL for Christmas (I will sneak a view before giving it to him) :)

For those who haven't figured out how to order - just go to Bill's Web Site (http://www.enter.net/~ultradad/)

Chris Damm
11-20-2004, 11:18 AM
Please autograph mine also. Thank you very much.
Chris

Fred LeBail
11-20-2004, 11:56 AM
Just ordered mine also. and Bill thanks again for the tutoral on the Kelton S/C.
Fred

Bill Grumbine
11-21-2004, 7:47 PM
Thanks everyone! We are very busy around here to say the least. I have had so many requests to sign them that EVERYONE is going to get theirs signed! That way I won't have to worry about missing anyone.

Bill

John Miliunas
11-21-2004, 9:47 PM
Thanks everyone! We are very busy around here to say the least. I have had so many requests to sign them that EVERYONE is going to get theirs signed! That way I won't have to worry about missing anyone.

Bill

Awesome, Bill! No favoritism out at Five Barns! That's GREAT! :D Muchos gracias! Heck, I'm even going out tomorrow and pick up a cheapie DVD player for the system out in the shop! :cool:

Stefan Antwarg
11-21-2004, 10:20 PM
Since I can't seem to find time to get out to take another live lesson, I figure this is the next best thing. Thanks a lot for for the video.

Stefan Antwarg