PDA

View Full Version : Creeker visit

Keith Christopher
11-18-2004, 9:32 PM
After talking to Brian Hale, he was kind enough to have me up to put some spalted maple through his new performax sander. These were rough sawn and in need of a drum sander. Brian was kind enough to sand these even. I even put his old craftsman band saw through some paces on some maple. Brian is a great guy and I had a blast for the short time I was there. his shop is full of bridgewood tools :) and most assuredly well used. he is in the process of making some awesome DVD cabinets -Brian you better draw up some plans and put there here ! HE made a cool system for storing DVD whether in dvd cases or CDROM cases. Very cool ! Brian thanks for haveing me up and putting some time on your sander and BS.

I'm the one in the reddish shirt. :)

Bart Leetch
11-19-2004, 12:32 AM
Nope nada unhunh just to big to be Santa's little helpers. Must be the ones he never told us about. :eek: :D

Brian Hale
11-19-2004, 5:30 PM
WARNING!!!!!! Creeker Visits Can Be Expensive!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

When Keith arrived he handed me this burl blank for me to turn. "Oh Keith, thanks but you didn't have to " I said. "I can't show up without a gift" he replied. Hmmmmmm.... I don't own a lathe..... :o

Now it just wouldn't be fitting that I accept this beautiful gift and use it only to keep saw dust off a corner of my bench, no, that won't do! So now i'll have to buy a lathe!! :rolleyes:

Seriously, i had a grand time Keith, just wish i didn't have to rush you out the door so early (Alarm clock goes off at 3AM) but we'll find sometime in the not so distant future to get together and you can show me how to spin this thing.

Brian :D