PDA

View Full Version : Thank you and apologies.

Gary Conklin
05-06-2010, 3:38 PM
To all who display their work here. I would like to thank you very much for sharing, all are doing amazing work in their own right. The apologies come in that while I check in daily, I don't always take the time to comment(though I should) but I do very much enjoy seeing your posts. Thanks.

alex carey
05-06-2010, 4:02 PM
What Gary said.

David Warkentin
05-06-2010, 4:23 PM
Agreed....

John Keeton
05-06-2010, 5:09 PM
Gary, your comments are certainly kind, but I don't think anyone should feel compelled to respond to all postings of work. Most have jobs, family responsibilities, springtime chores (winter chores, summer.....) and, then....well, there is just LIFE! It sometimes gets in the way.

We all are less than diligent in that regard!!

Charlie Reals
05-06-2010, 7:08 PM
Gary, your comments are certainly kind, but I don't think anyone should feel compelled to respond to all postings of work. Most have jobs, family responsibilities, springtime chores (winter chores, summer.....) and, then....well, there is just LIFE! It sometimes gets in the way.

We all are less than diligent in that regard!!

Amen to that John!

Harvey Ghesser
05-06-2010, 7:18 PM
Yes....I am guilty:(

Thom Sturgill
05-06-2010, 7:48 PM
We all look more than we comment, look at the numbers...

I comment when there is a piece that is just so extra ordinary that I have to, or when there is someone that I see needs encouragement, or think I can give an artistic nudge to improve their work or at least view it from a new perspective. I like to be able to add to the value of the discussion and not just the noise level and that covers a lot of the technical discussion too.