PDA

View Full Version : Mounting TRA001 in Bench Dog CI Router Table

Charles Knight
05-06-2010, 8:54 AM
Does the alum. insert plate require drilling the plate in order to use Tritons' winder crank from the table top? I have the TRA 001 and Bench Dogs' required plate for the Triton router. Thanks, Charlie

Peter Hanson
05-06-2010, 10:38 AM
I don't have a Bench Dog router table, but I just bought the BC plate from Rockler for my Triton TR, and there is no hole for the crank. You have to drill it yourself.

psh

Terry Welty
05-06-2010, 5:59 PM
+1... Same way with the Incra Plate... (Which is on sale at Incramental Tools, by the way...)

Rich Johnson
05-29-2010, 6:22 PM
Im mouting the triton 3 1/2 as we speek in a bench dog CI table with the BD plate. I have to drill the hole in the plate ...not to difficult since the plastic plate you remove from the bottom of the router has a 1/4 inch profile of the 1/2 in hole needed.

Just used the profile on the plate and found a 1/2 inch circle to make the template. Punched a starter hold and drilled.

Love to see some pics of your set up. I still havnt found 1 1/2 inch hose to connect to the dust port on the triton or a T connector to connect the BD fence dust collector to the 1 1/2 off the router then go to a vacuum.

Any luck on your end?