PDA

View Full Version : New shirt!

John Miliunas
11-18-2004, 2:30 PM
Went to Gander Mountain yesterday and bought a camouflaged shirt. Stuck it in the closet, went to the closet this morning to put it on........ and I couldn't find it!! Sheeesh! :D :cool:

Kevin Arceneaux
11-18-2004, 2:46 PM
and?????????

Ted Shrader
11-18-2004, 2:48 PM
Good thing you don't have it on in your avatar. We wouldn't be able to see you.

Ted

Chad Pater
11-18-2004, 2:53 PM
Good thing you don't have it on in your avatar. We wouldn't be able to see you.

Ted

And why would that be a bad thing????? :p :p

John Miliunas
11-18-2004, 3:09 PM
OK, so LOML actually found the thing. So...Whatdya' think? Looks pretty good, I think! :) :cool:

Donnie Raines
11-18-2004, 3:14 PM
Looks like I need to introduce you to a tanning bed there John..... :D

John Miliunas
11-18-2004, 3:20 PM
Uh, ohhhhhh.....This is NOT a good thing! Think I'm gonna' have to take this thing back to the store! Now, where in the heck did the sales tag go? :confused: Yikes...I need to go find...uh...find....ME? Dang it, how am I going to explain this to my daughter? 'Scuse me...I really need to get back to that store! :(

Tony Falotico
11-18-2004, 8:31 PM
Now, where in the heck did the sales tag go? :confused: (

Check the pocket John. :D

Sounds like you been out in the cold too long, maybe you better go inside and warm up some??

John Miliunas
11-18-2004, 9:52 PM
Check the pocket John. :D

Sounds like you been out in the cold too long, maybe you better go inside and warm up some??

Thanks, Tony! You nailed it! :D Took that puppy back. Just in time, too, 'cuz I gots company coming tomorrow! :D :cool:

Jack Hogoboom
11-18-2004, 9:55 PM
John,

LOL!!

Either you have WAY too much time on your hands or you should go buy a new carbon monoxide monitor!!! :D

Jack

Michael Stafford
11-19-2004, 6:13 AM
John,
Any of these problems related to the inordinate amount of time you have been spending on the Neanderthal forum? You may be suffering from electron withdrawal...
Go raise your electricity bill in the shop and everything will be back to normal...

larry merlau
11-19-2004, 7:15 AM
john you could have had your wife do some alterations and you could have used it for a night shirt. my daughters use mine all the time. they are alot shorte than me :D

John Miliunas
11-19-2004, 7:51 AM
Thanks guys! I think I'm KO now, KO now, KO now...screeeeech. Sorry 'bout that. :o Jack, I checked the detector and I think it's ok. I have tape on the batteries with the date and that one's only 3-1/2 yrs. old, so it should be OK. ;) Michael, took care of the withdrawal thing, too. Spent a few hours in the shop last night running the DC, planer, band saw, drum sander and only used two hand tools, very briefly! :D Larry, too late. After finding the sales slip, took it back to the store. Funny, but the clerk said she's had a lot of them come back. Can't figure it.... :D :cool: