PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Barbed Wire Art

Chuck Patterson
05-04-2010, 11:09 AM
Looking for some quality barbed wire art. Overall dimensions is 1/2" wide by 26" long.

Googled barbed wire but could not find any images that were worth using.

Also, being in "Cowboy Country", I get a tremendous amount of requests for various cowboy art. Any good resources or CD's that cover the horse and cowboy art?

Thank you for your help.

Bruce Volden
05-04-2010, 3:36 PM
I remember watching a tutorial on just that subject a couple of years back! Can't recall who put it together 'tho:( Here's what I got.

Bruce

Gary Hair
05-04-2010, 6:25 PM
I remember watching a tutorial on just that subject a couple of years back! Can't recall who put it together 'tho:( Here's what I got.

Bruce

That would be Roy Brewer. I'm not sure where you can see the video besides on Engraving Etc though.

Maybe a google search for "roy brewer barbed wire" - don't hold me responsible for any results that the "barbed wire" may bring up :eek:

Mike Chance in Iowa
05-04-2010, 8:45 PM
Also, being in "Cowboy Country", I get a tremendous amount of requests for various cowboy art. Any good resources or CD's that cover the horse and cowboy art?

http://www.clipart-design.com/western_rodeo_vector_clipart.htm

Chuck Patterson
05-05-2010, 11:18 AM
Thank you for the file and the links. I think I have what I need for the barbed wire now.

Yes, searching the Net for barbed wire images resulted in some pretty interesting images and sites.