PDA

View Full Version : The winners of the high school TEAM awards, including woodworking

Al Navas
05-03-2010, 10:34 AM
I mentioned recently that members of our Woodworkers Guild, including Sandy and I, would participate as judges in the 2010 North West Technology Education Association of Missouri (TEAM) Awards contest. I can report that we were impressed by the quality of the entries, and the sheer enthusiasm shown by the participants, the schools, and the Staff involved in the program in Northwest Missouri.

The winner was entered in the Open Division, not in the woodworking category - it received a perfect score of 100 to win:

http://sandal-woodsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/kayak-firstplace-3.jpg

I have posted a bunch more photos you-know-where...The TOS prohibits me from posting the link.

Enjoy!

Al Navas
05-04-2010, 8:21 AM
I have received several questions about where to find the rest of the photos. To get to the link for my web site, click on my name on the header for the post, select View Public Profile, and then click on the Contact Info tab. You will see the link to the web site.

My apologies for not making this clear in the original post.

Larry Frank
05-04-2010, 7:56 PM
Everyone should take a look at the projects completed by these high school kids. The projects are incredible and represent a younger generation of woodworkers who will do some very excellent work.