PDA

View Full Version : Need Guidance

Tom Winship
05-03-2010, 8:06 AM
Don't know if this type of post is permissible, but here goes.
I am going to build a communion table for our small church. My work I will just donate. I need to have someone rout the scripture, "This Do In Remembrance of Me" in the table front. Would involve shipping a board somewhere.
Can someone guide me in the right direction as to where to get it done? I can't find someone locally.

Mike Heidrick
05-03-2010, 8:57 PM
You (or your church) could hire it done on cnczone maybe or maybe look on 100Kgarages for someone local-ish. Lots of good honest church going folks looking for paying work these days. Expect $40-$80 per hour according to a poll on cnczone for cnc router shop work.

James Jaragosky
05-04-2010, 10:51 AM
You (or your church) could hire it done on cnczone maybe or maybe look on 100Kgarages for someone local-ish. Lots of good honest church going folks looking for paying work these days. Expect $40-$80 per hour according to a poll on cnczone for cnc router shop work.
We have a new feature here on Sawmill creek called friends of the creek, (red button at the top) it has listings of some creekers that will work for hire. I believe that mike k is on the list and he is located in Texas.
Good luck.
jim j.

james mcgrew
05-04-2010, 2:07 PM
pay the shipping and wood cost i will do it for free!!

actually send me your wood prepaid return and it is still free

jim mcgrew

Jerome Stanek
05-04-2010, 3:44 PM
Check out 100k garages on the web They are a group of shopboters that dothat sort of thing.

Tom Winship
05-04-2010, 4:02 PM
pay the shipping and wood cost i will do it for free!!

actually send me your wood prepaid return and it is still free

jim mcgrew

Thanks, Jim.
Tom

james mcgrew
05-04-2010, 4:22 PM
it would be an honor to help!! liturgical work has been very good to me

jim