PDA

View Full Version : Corvette image in corel x3?

Debbie Gillett
05-01-2010, 11:38 AM
I am looking to see if Corel X3 has a Corvette image. 1 everything is too small to tell and 2 I am not that big of a car enthusiest to actually know all the diffent years of make of corvette to tell in the book. So if anyone knows if there is an image in corel x3 and would like to tell me which image number it is that would be great. If someone else has a vector drawing of a vette that would be greatly appreciated as well.
Thanks bunches.
Debbie

Kenneth Hertzog
05-01-2010, 3:14 PM
Debbie
what year do you want?
I'm sure I have one that will do.
can give it to you in JPG format and
all you have to do is import it.
Ken

Debbie Gillett
05-01-2010, 3:52 PM
Hi Ken any year would do. If you have two different years spread a bit apart from each other would work to. But if you only want to send one any year would be much appreciated.
Thanks bunches
Debbie

Bill Cunningham
05-01-2010, 8:01 PM
google line art image is your friend...
http://images.google.ca/images?q=corvette&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi#start=0&imgtype=lineart&tbo=1

You can do a trace to vector on any of these

Frank Corker
05-02-2010, 10:02 AM
Here are a few might help

James Rambo
05-02-2010, 10:20 AM
Do you have an old Chilton Repair Manuel and a scanner? Then just trace it. I have done that before.

Kasey Maxwell
05-02-2010, 3:22 PM
google line art image is your friend...
http://images.google.ca/images?q=corvette&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi#start=0&imgtype=lineart&tbo=1

You can do a trace to vector on any of these

WOW, I feel real dumb now :o , how long has that option been in google image search ? all this time I have been weeding through all the regular google photos.........:D

Rodne Gold
05-03-2010, 12:29 AM
Albeit I dont have my Corel clipart on this puter - Im pretty positive there are vettes in it.
Im a vette guy , I have had many and currently have a C4. I can tell you that if the graphic is for a vette owner , they will be very particuar as to the model pictured. If thats the case , I would find the correct one.
There are C3 and C4 images in Corel clipart
car013, car027, car017 and veryfast.cdr

Debbie Gillett
05-03-2010, 9:47 PM
I want to say thank you to everyone who added something to this post. I am sure I will find what I need for my customer.
Thanks bunches
Debbie