PDA

View Full Version : A positive WoodCraft CS experience

Dave Gaul
04-28-2010, 9:33 AM
I have seen many negative posts regarding Woodcraft's customer service, and I am sure most are valid, but my recent interation was quite positive, and I would like to share.

I ordered one of the Bessey K Body sets and they arrived on April 20th. One of the plastic end clips was shattered, evidently damaged in shipping. I emailed WC CS at 7:46 AM on April 21st informing them of the damaged piece. At 11:05 sameday I received an email with an apology and notice that they will ship a new clip immediately. The new clip arrived yesterday in perfect shape.

I know this isn't an earth-shattering awesome example, but I still wanted to share a good Woodcraft experience...

Aaron Wingert
04-28-2010, 12:03 PM
Good service is good service, whether it is a very expensive part or a little cheap one. Glad to hear they were responsive and didn't make you send the entire clamp back.

Paul Johnstone
04-29-2010, 6:08 PM
I made a pretty big order from woodcraft.com once. When I got home, I realized I had ordered the wrong size of pin nails (too big for my gun). I emailed them, asking to sub a smaller size on pin. The internet order was 6 hours earlier, so I assumed my request had no chance of being processed (which is understandable). To my surprise, I got a friendly email saying that they'd gladly make the switch for me.

Our local store is great too.