PDA

View Full Version : "Swapmeet" Clipart

Joe Walmer
04-25-2010, 3:15 AM
Hello I am looking for all kinds of clipart mainly things I would call "little creatures" like tree frogs, lizards, turtles, etc. My mom is also really looking for some cats eyes.

Basically I knew this lady that owned a sign shop and we were going to go in on a CD set of clipart that a guy goes coast to coast getting art from sign shops and selling/trading etc. She fell through to come up with her half and we didn't get them and I have been haunted by it ever since. There were little sea turtles with designs in their shells and all kinds of well little creatures.

I understand about copyrighted material etc. I am not looking for that I am just looking for interesting clipart mostly vector outlines for cutting not detailed art for engraving. I am just wondering if anyone knows of some good clipart sources as I already own all the mega art and several other commercial versions.

David Fairfield
04-25-2010, 9:38 AM
Try looking through the free wingdings/dingbats at www.dafont.com (http://www.dafont.com) Check the copyrights, some artists allow unrestricted use, or use with credit. You can also contact the artists if you find one with a style that really works for you, they may have more.

Dafont is one of the greatest free resources on the web.

Dave