PDA

View Full Version : Ridgid Table Saws @ HD

Jack Wilson
04-21-2010, 9:07 PM
For the past week I have been in and out of 3-4 different HD's in my area and some have had the granite top table saw back on display, now I think they all do, (all 4 in my area). Selling price is an amazingly low $399!!

Take a look and let me know whats going on in your neck of the woods.

Bryan Morgan
04-21-2010, 11:36 PM
Nothing other than portable table saws in the few stores around So. Cal here... They seem to have floor models of the Ridgid bandsaw which they didn't have before though....

Paul Hingco
04-21-2010, 11:48 PM
Nothing other than portable table saws in the few stores around So. Cal here... They seem to have floor models of the Ridgid bandsaw which they didn't have before though....

They started the sales in So Cal in February so I doubt any are left. I have seen a bandsaw and drill press though. I *think* they still have a BS in the Carson branch.

Rick Markham
04-21-2010, 11:50 PM
Was just at the local HD here in Central Florida, I saw no such table saws, I even looked to see if they had the one remaining band saw that had been sitting all by itself forever, even it was gone. (didn't need it, but the plethora of under $400 bansaw posts made me check anyway) I did notice that they had several of the 6" jointers, which they haven't had in well over 8 months at the store, surprisingly at a semi reasonable price $350 or $360. I didn't look too close, I didn't need it following me home :eek:

John Peterson
04-22-2010, 12:24 AM
The local HD in my area only had the benchtop as well. I think they had a bandsaw, that was set up for demos. Its not like the huge demo area that they use to have.

As a side note, I did see the Dewalt Track saw on display. Although oddly enough it was back by the contractors desk on one of the end caps of an aisle.

scott spencer
04-22-2010, 4:55 AM
I checked our local HD in Greece (NY) on Tuesday, and they had none.

Rick Gooden
04-22-2010, 6:44 AM
Evansville, Indiana - $399 at both locations with ample visible stock.

Chris Harry
04-22-2010, 8:34 AM
The 4511 is making its way back. No one really knows why it was just cleared out and then introduced back, but it seems thats whats going on.

A tool manager at one of the stores I read about said there are some slight differences in the "new" version, but no one has been able to verify. ridgid forum has more info

-Chris

Dave Gaul
04-22-2010, 8:40 AM
All of the HD's in my area were wiped out of the R4511's during the $299 sale, and I was on of the lucky ones to participate!!!

Ryan Kraft
04-22-2010, 8:45 AM
I picked one up for $399 at a store here in MI around the beginning of the month. They had ample stock as well. Great deal in my opinion.

Jason Rutkowski
04-22-2010, 9:29 AM
I haven't seen any on display in NEPA either. They have pictures of all the larger tools though, like table saws, jointers, drill presses, etc.