PDA

View Full Version : Red Light, Green Light??

Boyd Gathwright
11-15-2004, 1:36 PM
Red Light, Green Light??

…. I notice when I do my posting that I now have a RED light next to my name on SMC. Yet I notice that when others are on they have a GREEN light next to their name. Does anyone know what the difference is? In the past it’s always been GREEN :confused: .
<O:p

Curious

Boyd

John Miliunas
11-15-2004, 1:50 PM
Red Light, Green Light??

…. I notice when I do my posting that I now have a RED light next to my name on SMC. Yet I notice that when others are on they have a GREEN light next to their name. Does anyone know what the difference is? In the past it’s always been GREEN :confused: .

Curious

Boyd

Ah Boyd....Red light district? What *side* of town are you on?! :eek: :confused: :D (No, can't say I've noticed that at this end.) :cool:

Gary Bingham
11-15-2004, 2:02 PM
Green light means that you are online. Red light means that you are online, but invisible. You won't appear to be online, even though you are. Gray means that you are offline. When you are invisible, the light will be red for you, but will be gray for everyone else. You can change it here (http://www.sawmillcreek.org/profile.php?do=editoptions) if you want.