PDA

View Full Version : Please advise about this forum

Sandy Henry
04-12-2010, 11:34 AM
Would really like to respond to Doug & show him some artwork for his gun stock key chain. I don't know how to place my artwork in a response to his thread. Wanted to copy / paste but it won't let me. Tried pasting into Word doc, as he cannot view Corel files, but my file was too large to attach. Any advise? Thanks! Sandy

Scott Shepherd
04-12-2010, 12:05 PM
Sandy, you can zip the file if it's too large and then attach it. Just right click on the file and send it to "compressed file" and you'll be good to go.

James Terry
04-12-2010, 12:15 PM
I just put my files elsewhere and use the inline bbcode image tags so you dont have to click on anything.

Doug Griffith
04-12-2010, 12:51 PM
Sometimes the easiest thing to do when dealing with software that the viewer doesn't have is it create a screen capture (print screen). If it's just for viewing or demonstration, it works well and is very quick.

Peter Meacham
04-13-2010, 11:13 PM
Sandy

Corel has a "Publish to PDF" feature under the File pull down menu - at least version 4 does, not sure about earlier versions.

If you don't have that feature in your version of Corel, you can mail the file to me and I can Publish to PDF and send it on to Doug.

Pete