PDA

View Full Version : Monster Tools

Jon Lanier
04-07-2010, 10:30 PM
Randy is a great guy. He put up with my emails about a problem I was having with a tool. He must thing I'm and idiot... I just couldn't explain myself today. Anyway, we finally connected and he's going to adjust/fix the tool for me and just charge shipping.

Great to do business with a guy like this... they are rare, and with a great product too. Can't wait until I can save enough to purchase his articulating hollow arm attachment.

Good things in this world need to be shared. So, I did.

Bill Blasic
04-08-2010, 6:13 AM
Jon,
You are right about Randy! His new upgrade to his laser system makes a great system even more fantastic. Keep saving that money because you are going to love that hollowing system.
Bill

Steve Schlumpf
04-08-2010, 9:43 AM
Jon - always great to hear when someone receives good service from a vendor but with Randy and Monster Tools - it comes as no surprise! Great guy, great tools and he stands behind his product!

Also have to add the standard disclaimer - I not only own and use both of Randy's hollowing systems (which I think are great!) - over the years we have gotten to know each other and I consider him a good friend!

Bernie Weishapl
04-08-2010, 11:08 AM
Jon good to hear. He has always treated me well and resolved any problems quick. Randy is top notch.