PDA

View Full Version : Photoshop CS5

Steve Chalmers
04-06-2010, 3:10 PM
I've had the opportunity to beta test the newest version of Photoshop these past few months, and while I can't share what new and trick tools are in this edition, I can tell you that it is very user friendly and offers a lot for the laser user.

The attached photo was cleaned up and prepared for the laser in less than 3 minutes. . .all within CS5. . .and it had a seriously cluttered background. The test was run on gold alumamark.

Steve

John Noell
04-06-2010, 3:14 PM
Looks like maybe you used the new content aware fill tool. :) Offical release is in 5 days so info on the new stuff is dribbling out.

Bryan Cowan
04-06-2010, 4:00 PM
Could you post the before picture of the bear to show what you cleaned up?

Frank Corker
04-06-2010, 4:46 PM
Nice pic. I too have seen one or two of the new things with CS5 and it promises to be very exciting.

Dave Russell Smith
04-06-2010, 9:46 PM
Nice pic. I too have seen one or two of the new things with CS5 and it promises to be very exciting.

You getting excited about something new ;)

Rodne Gold
04-06-2010, 11:59 PM
Steve , the bear looks like its been in a snowstorm , is that from CS5 or is it the actual pic or is it just the posted pic?

Steve Chalmers
04-07-2010, 12:05 AM
Rodne,

Actually, the highlights are caused by the fact that she had a lot of very light fur. . .she had blonde highlights. . .and was out looking to prove that blondes can have more fun.

The photo was not lightened in any way

Steve

Larry Bratton
04-07-2010, 4:41 PM
Steve , the bear looks like its been in a snowstorm , is that from CS5 or is it the actual pic or is it just the posted pic?
Hahaha! Yep, he/she kinda resembles a big porcupine with a bear face! Only her hair dresser knows for sure :)