PDA

View Full Version : Ordered a Hammer Saw

C Scott McDonald
04-06-2010, 10:47 AM
Finally pulled the trigger and ordered a Hammer Winner table saw. I got a shorter slider 48" so I hope I don't end up regreting it.

This is going to be a huge upgrade form a Delta Contractor saw. I have had that saw for so long I will probably keep it for who knows what.

Felder sent out an email for a sale on them. $2934.00 Plus shipping was to good to pass up on. I had been on the fence for a Laguna TSS but when this came a long I went for it.

Now the wait starts.... come on June!

Scott

Rick Fisher
04-06-2010, 11:04 AM
Hey, good for you. That will be an amazing upgrade.

Rod Sheridan
04-06-2010, 11:06 AM
Congrats Scott, I have a B3 Winner with the 49" sliding table.

You've made a quantum leap in saws, and at a great price as well.

Regards, Rod.

P.S. What options did you order?

Sean Nagle
04-06-2010, 12:24 PM
Felder sent out an email for a sale on them. $2934.00 Plus shipping was to good to pass up on.

I got that email too. I was real tempted, but I just don't have the space right now for the size of slider that I would want.

Tom W Armstrong
04-06-2010, 12:56 PM
Tell me more about his sale. Was it recent or a couple of weeks ago? Seems I may have deleted the email.

Sean Nagle
04-06-2010, 1:03 PM
I deleted my email too... to remove the temptation :)

Rod Sheridan
04-06-2010, 1:17 PM
I deleted my email too... to remove the temptation :)

Coward:D......................Regards, Rod.

C Scott McDonald
04-06-2010, 4:53 PM
It is pretty plain. It comes with 49" Slider, scoring unit, 35" cross cut, set up for dado's. Nothing fancy but I am really looking forward to it.

Need to get some better Dust collection before it gets here. Some drilled blades too.

Christopher Stahl
04-06-2010, 6:32 PM
$2934?? That's a great price. Isn't the list price $5150 for the K3 Winner? Not sure why I did not get this email.

Rod Sheridan
04-07-2010, 3:22 PM
It is pretty plain. It comes with 49" Slider, scoring unit, 35" cross cut, set up for dado's. Nothing fancy but I am really looking forward to it.

Need to get some better Dust collection before it gets here. Some drilled blades too.

Scott, that about covers my machine, except for the fine adjust on the rip fence, and the folding power feeder mount.

Regards, Rod.

Scot Ferraro
04-07-2010, 5:54 PM
You can look under the spring promotions on Felder's website. Lots of deals to be had...

Scot

Bijesh Jacob
04-07-2010, 10:21 PM
Finally pulled the trigger and ordered a Hammer Winner table saw. I got a shorter slider 48" so I hope I don't end up regreting it.

This is going to be a huge upgrade form a Delta Contractor saw. I have had that saw for so long I will probably keep it for who knows what.

Felder sent out an email for a sale on them. $2934.00 Plus shipping was to good to pass up on. I had been on the fence for a Laguna TSS but when this came a long I went for it.

Now the wait starts.... come on June!

Scott

Hi Scott, I also ordered a K3 winner and asked to upgrade to the 49inch slider from the standard 31inch that was on the spring sale. I had to pay approx. $3500 that included discounted shipping since I also ordered the A331. I think you got a great price for the 49inch slider. I did not get the scoring since that was additional cost.
Did you purchase this from Delaware or the West coast?

Regards
Bijesh

C Scott McDonald
04-07-2010, 10:50 PM
Thats about what I paid with shipping included so we got the same deal. I work with Fergus in the Sacremento office. He is cool to deal with. I met a lot of the sales guys including Fergus at the AWFS in Vegas. The J/P is next on my list thats for sure but I think I am going to save for the 16" one.

Scott

Bijesh Jacob
04-08-2010, 10:32 AM
Thats about what I paid with shipping included so we got the same deal. I work with Fergus in the Sacremento office. He is cool to deal with. I met a lot of the sales guys including Fergus at the AWFS in Vegas. The J/P is next on my list thats for sure but I think I am going to save for the 16" one.

Scott

Thanks. I ordered mine from the east coast and worked with Geoff who was really great.

I wanted the 78inch slider but settled on the 49 because of space issues.