PDA

View Full Version : LN Customer Service

Tom Winship
04-01-2010, 9:07 PM
My older brother will be 70 this year. He is a retired petroleum engineer, farmer, and furniture maker. I decided to get him a LN#62, knowing he never would and in gratitude for being my big brother. I ordered it asked it to be shipped on the date to insure it would reach him within +/- 1 day of his birthday.

Had my hip replaced last Thursday and my wife brought me an e-mail saying it had already been shipped (to my address). After sorting through the logistics, I called on Monday and Erika (LN) answered and I told her what had happened. He is what she said........

"We will have this shipment reversed to us, will ship it to your brother as per your instructions. Is there anything else we can help you with?"

Few other companies would have done that. Instead of talking to the founder's daughter, I would have talked to someone around the world who could have cared less.

THANKS ERICA AND LIE-NIELSEN. My brother will remember this birthday.

Tri Hoang
04-01-2010, 9:24 PM
I've always have good service with them. I still think operationally, they are not as smooth as LV. Good/passionate service...still need some work in operational/communication efficiency.