PDA

View Full Version : Are the Biesemeyer "clone" fences compatible with Biesemeyer rails?

Matt Armstrong
03-29-2010, 1:44 AM
I have a table saw with a router table in the extension table... and one large outfeed table that works for both. I frequently find it annoying to have to move the fence out of a "perfect" position into another spot, so if I had two fences, I could use the same rails... problem is: the Biesemeyer fences are not cheap! I was thinking I might be able to find another one on craigslist but not sure if I need to get an actual Biese or whether the clones would work...

Anyone know?

scott spencer
03-29-2010, 9:24 AM
It really depends on each model...many are compatable. The Biese Commercial rails are 2"x3" steel...so are the Jet Exacta, HTC, PM Accufence, Shop Fox Classic, Steel City Industrial fence, and others....I currently have a Jet Exacta II fence on my Shop Fox Classic rails...the Biese would be a direct drop in fit too.

There are also some "Biese Lite" clones with smaller tube stock though, like the Delta T2, Jet Proshop, Shop Fox Aluma Classic, etc.