PDA

View Full Version : New Tool Gloat

Nick Mastropietro
03-24-2010, 3:14 PM
I just received my new AirShield Pro today. I picked it up from a gentleman who reviews new tools for his publishing company, I'm sure some of you are familiar with the company (Lightning Publishing). He was selling some items to gain some needed warehouse space. $215.00 shipped. Everything looks new and functions perfectly. Sure glad I didn't have to pay $400.00:D

Roger Chandler
03-24-2010, 3:24 PM
I just received my new AirShield Pro today. I picked it up from a gentleman who reviews new tools for his publishing company, I'm sure some of you are familiar with the company (Lightning Publishing). He was selling some items to gain some needed warehouse space. $215.00 shipped. Everything looks new and functions perfectly. Sure glad I didn't have to pay $400.00:D

Hi Nick,

What a find, and what a bargain. Does this gentleman have any more of the Trend Airsheild Pro's for $215?

Congrats, and it will help you stay healthy while turning and sanding.

Nick Mastropietro
03-24-2010, 3:35 PM
Anyone intrested, take a look here - there are some really great deals.
http://tomedepot.com/

Harvey M. Taylor
03-24-2010, 3:38 PM
Yes, I have that one too. paid more than 225.00 though. Be careful of the ratcheting headband in cold weather. Mine broke in 2 places in the cold. They gave me a new one.Max

Steve Schlumpf
03-24-2010, 6:15 PM
Nick - congrats on the new Trend! It won't take long and you will get in the habit of wearing it for all your woodworking!

George Morris
03-24-2010, 7:20 PM
Great find looks like he has only local pick up? Are they in Ohio?