PDA

View Full Version : Supplier question

Andrew Long
03-22-2010, 12:49 PM
This maybe a dumb question, or may not... I might have totally overlooked it.

A while back, somewhere on one of the forums was discussion from manufacturers on products they offered... I'm looking for the company that does cast iron tops (TS extensions, router table).

Have I completely over looked it, or was there a change a while back?

Jim Rimmer
03-22-2010, 12:53 PM
There may be others but Peachtree is one. I'm not sure about the names of others.

Jeff Willard
03-22-2010, 3:04 PM
I think you are referring to Quality Grinding. I understand they no longer do router extension wings. What else may be affected, I don't know.

Andrew Long
03-22-2010, 3:52 PM
Jeff,

Thanks, I do believe Quality Grinding was the one... remember they did stuff for some of the OEM companies, and liked to 'hot rod' table saws...

Bummer, if they got out of dpomg the router- TS extension. That was what I had my my mind.

Jeff Willard
03-22-2010, 4:19 PM
Heh. Me too. But I waited, and waited, and...

Andrew Long
03-23-2010, 2:40 PM
Me too, mostly on a review of the table. Now that I've done the search on their name, I see a lot of 'history' there. I see there are some off the shelf options which most like would work out fine, but really liked the idea of a custom size & layout. I hope it works out for them.

Jeff Willard
03-23-2010, 3:01 PM
I see there are some off the shelf options which most like would work out fine,...

Not for a Powermatic 66.