PDA

View Full Version : Visit Pics

Jim Becker
11-07-2004, 8:45 PM
Two pics from this weekend...

1) Creekers Bruce Shiverdecker from Illinois (m) and Dave Malen (local) (rt) stopped by to chat at the Woodworks show in Ft Washington PA earlier today.

2) After setting up for the show on Thursday, Sam Blasco (lt) and Michael Kahn (m) came over for a shop tour before we sauntered off to the local brew pub for some excellent steaks and refreshements. Sam is a professional cabinetmaker who recently moved from Miami to Austin to join the Mini Max team, both to support sales and technical things and more importantly to set up for training classes and seminars. His new shop is in the same building as the company and his knowledge extensive. He's also a fellow Penn Stater and originally from Easton PA. Michael, one of the nicest fellows you'll meet, has been with the company from the beginning and really knows how to take care of customers.

Bruce Shiverdecker
11-08-2004, 12:20 AM
Hey Jim, it was great meeting you guys. Got some good ideas at the show and spent some money. Can't post my pictures yet. This PC doesn't have a USP port.

Driving home tomorrow. That was a very nice piece of hardware you were showing. Problem is that it's bigger than my shop and LOML wouldn't let me strap it on top of her Buick anyway. Oh well. Time well spent.

Thanks, Bruce

John Miliunas
11-08-2004, 9:45 AM
Jim, looks like you was playin' the Host with the Most this last weekend! :) Bet it was a blast having all those Creekers and MM guys around! Looks like all you guys were having a good time. :cool:

Steve Jenkins
11-08-2004, 10:30 AM
Jim, can't believe you weren't standing in front of a MM machine for the pics. Looks like a good time. Hope someday to make it to your neck of the woods.

Jim Becker
11-08-2004, 10:34 AM
Jim, can't believe you weren't standing in front of a MM machine for the pics. Looks like a good time. Hope someday to make it to your neck of the woods.
My butt was up against Bill's slider...and there were potential customers nearby looking at the combo. The other picture taken did have some of the machine in it, but was out of focus since the person using my camera didn't pre-focus on one of us before framing the shot. Such is life... :rolleyes: