PDA

View Full Version : Delta 14-650 mortiser modifiction

Bill Mealey
03-20-2010, 1:53 PM
I am looking for any information on how to move the plunge handle from the right to the left side of the mortiser, or even if it is possible.

I have installed an xy vise and it would be much easier to operate with this modification. I realize that the switch box would have to be moved out of the way, but this is possible. WHat I am not so sure of is whether the arm mechanism is reversible

thanks for any info,

--------------------
Bill

I am looking for any information on how to move the plunge handle from the right to the left side of the mortiser, or even if it is possible.

I have installed an xy vise and it would be much easier to operate with this modification. I realize that the switch box would have to be moved out of the way, but this is possible. WHat I am not so sure of is whether the arm mechanism is reversible

thanks for any info,

--------------------
Bill

thanks for any info,

--------------------
Bill

Bill Mealey
03-20-2010, 1:53 PM
sorry about the triple post

Bill

mike holden
03-20-2010, 1:55 PM
Bill,
Not all xy vises are the same, post a picture of yours and we may be able to help.
Mike

BTW, you are posting things three times.
BTW, you are posting things three times.
BTW, you are posting things three times. (grin)