PDA

View Full Version : AAW symposium

Charles Bouchelle
03-18-2010, 5:23 PM
Any folks going to this years AAW symposium in Hartford.I just booked. Looks like rooms in the area are going fast.I am a newbie and have been told it is great.Being here on the East coast I figured it would be a good weekend.

Bernie Weishapl
03-18-2010, 7:33 PM
I probably won't make it but did attend the one in Richmond a couple of years ago. If you can go for it. I attended demo's all three days all day long and learned a ton plus met a lot of folks that are on here and other forums.

Joseph M Lary
03-18-2010, 7:48 PM
Im waiting on the next one, I think its in Minneapolis, Mn . That would only be a 4 hour drive .

George Morris
03-18-2010, 8:30 PM
I will be there Thursday to Monday. We should try to get a meet up on Saturday at lunch? Any takers?

Chris Stolicky
03-19-2010, 10:40 AM
I plan on going. Room is booked at Marriott Residence Inn. 2-3 block walk away. Rooms at hotels were filling up in January.

This will be my first AAW symposium.

Alan Zenreich
03-19-2010, 11:02 AM
I'll be attending, my first event. Haven't made travel plans, might commute from northern NJ.

Don Geiger
03-19-2010, 3:10 PM
Several friends and I are booked at the Sheraton East Hartford for only $79/night. Also, they do not charge for parking (most other hotels are charging $18/night) The phone number is: 860-528-9703. NOTE: Don't let the person that answers the phone send you to Shearton central booking. You must talk to the local reservations clerk at the hotel. Ask for the manager's special for the AAW!

It is located across the river approximately 1-mile from the conference center. There is a pedestrian bridge over the river that takes you within 2 blocks of the conference center.

I hope this is of some help to you.

I'll have a booth in the exhibit center if anyone wants to come by to indroduce themselves. I've met some of you, but it would be good to meet more of you.

Don Geiger

Charles Bouchelle
03-19-2010, 8:06 PM
Don, thanks for the heads up I just switched my reservation to the Sheraton and saved a couple of dollars.