PDA

View Full Version : Hi all Fist time here

Matty McQuilkin
11-07-2004, 12:22 AM
I would like to introduce my self, as it’s the fist time on this forum.

My laser is Mercury Laserpro 25 watts. I have spent a few hours browsing the forum and have found the info here is great. Thanks Matty :)

Tyler Howell
11-07-2004, 12:41 AM
Welcome Matty!

Glad to have you "wadin in the creek". Great bunch of folks here and you Srar Wars types have been a real interesting group to learn from.;)

Ken Fitzgerald
11-07-2004, 8:42 AM
Welcome to the 'Creek, Matty! Jump in the water's fine! Take and leave info as you deem necessary!

Ted Shrader
11-07-2004, 11:21 AM
Hi Matty -

Welcome to the Creek. A great place to hang out and exchange ideas.

Regards,
Ted

Kevin Huffman
11-08-2004, 12:25 PM
Hey Matty,

Welcome to the creek. Your gonna love it here.

My name is Kevin, I am from Signwarehouse's tech support. If you have any questions or problems don't hesitate to give me a post/PM.

We also sell the Mercury 25W machine. We just call it the M-Series.

Matty McQuilkin
11-09-2004, 2:43 PM
Thanks Every one for the warm welcome

Matty:)

Matty McQuilkin
11-09-2004, 2:45 PM
Kevin, We purchased our mercury from Sign Warehouse

Matty

Chuck Burke
11-09-2004, 9:57 PM
Hey Matty,

Welcome to the Creek. Lots of good folks here and lots of good information. Take Kevin up on his offer. He knows his stuff, and is good at explaining it to you.
There are several other great Laser forums you might want to know about. If you do drop me a private message and I'll be happy to send them to you.

Good luck

Chuck Burke
Pacific LaZer Works

John Miliunas
11-09-2004, 10:29 PM
Welcome to the Creek, Matty! Fine bunch of folks to be associated with! :) Hey, I couldn't help but notice you're from Badgerland! Whereabouts, if I may ask? :cool:

Kevin Huffman
11-10-2004, 9:51 AM
Ahhhhhhhhh, I figured I would remember a last name like McQuilkin but then again I am not the best with names (First or last). Let me know if you need anything.