PDA

View Full Version : Tonight on History Channel's Modern Marvels - SAWS

Kevin Gregoire
03-17-2010, 6:18 PM
if anyone ever watches Modern Marvels on The History Channel
they have a show on tonight about the history of Saws, just something
kind of cool to watch for those interested!

tonight on The History Channel at 10pm CST
check your local listings

Modern Marvels: Saws Sink your teeth into the razor sharp world of saws. Cut across the centuries to discover how the Egyptians arduously sawed stone as compared to modern saws that slice through limestone like butter. Saws have been used as instruments of torture and tools for surgery. They are imperative for construction, salvage, demolition, and they even make music. Whether they have teeth of steel, carbide or diamond, you will be on the cutting edge of successful sawing.

Dave Lehnert
03-17-2010, 7:01 PM
Thanks for the tip

Jim Rimmer
03-17-2010, 8:47 PM
Thanks, I'll be watching. Love the History Channel. Anybody watch "Pickers"?

Dave Lehnert
03-17-2010, 9:19 PM

Guy I work with loves that show but never seen it myself. When is it on?

Bryan Morgan
03-17-2010, 10:22 PM

The show is great but the guy without the beard is pretty annoying. I like Pawn Stars more.

Joe Cunningham
03-17-2010, 10:49 PM
Thanks for the post, I just barely got the DVR timer set before it started.

Craig D Peltier
03-18-2010, 11:26 AM
The show is great but the guy without the beard is pretty annoying. I like Pawn Stars more.

There both pretty geeky and a bit irritating but the nostalgia is pretty cool. I like Pawn Stars better as well.

Zach England
03-18-2010, 1:57 PM
I call it the Hitler channel because every time I turn to it I see Hitler on the screen.

Kevin Gregoire
03-18-2010, 9:09 PM
the saws show last night was pretty good, pretty cool seeing some of the saw mills in action.
i watch pickers and pawn stars all the time and like them both, cept for chumly is one stupid moron which about makes me want to turn it off. i also watch ax men and the logger shows, they are good. but then again, so much great stuff on history and discovery channel.