PDA

View Full Version : Wall Unit - Round 2

Byron Trantham
11-06-2004, 6:59 PM
A couple of days ago I posted some pics od the base unit portion of a wall unit I am building for a client. After installing the desk portion I told you guys he wasn't happy. Wrong!! Just a big misunderstanding. All is well. Here are the pics od the two bookcase being installed and the face frame or the curio portion being checked for fit. I install the last portion, the curio cabinet, next weekend.

Charles McKinley
11-06-2004, 7:16 PM
SWEEEEEETTTTT!

I'm glad that the owner is happy. That looks great.

Chad Pater
11-06-2004, 7:41 PM
Great news! And Byron is right SWEET!

Chad

Michael Stafford
11-06-2004, 7:45 PM
Mighty pretty work, Byron. Job well done!

Tyler Howell
11-06-2004, 7:47 PM
:cool: Glad they wised up! Very nice.

Tony Falotico
11-06-2004, 9:04 PM
Nice Byron, VERY NICE

Shelley Bolster
11-06-2004, 9:28 PM
Byron, I am so glad to hear that it was just a misunderstanding. After looking at your first set of pics, I just couldn't imagine anyone not being thrilled with you work. It doesn't take a woodworker to realize that that is quality cabinetry. The angle these shots were taken are even more flattering - it just keeps getting better and better! I can't wait to see the completed project!
Shelley

Ken Fitzgerald
11-06-2004, 10:02 PM
Byron.....GORGEOUS CABINETS!

Jim Becker
11-06-2004, 10:03 PM
Looks GREAT! I like how you took the time to fit the curio faceframe in situ like that. Another thing learned from this great place!

John Miliunas
11-06-2004, 10:11 PM
Well done, Byron! Quite the undertaking, by the looks of it! I can see where the client is happy with the results. Nice job. :cool:

Jerry Olexa
11-06-2004, 10:43 PM
Beautiful work...Looks great. Glad your client is happy!

Frank Lopez
11-07-2004, 9:41 AM
Very nice. Glad to see the client wised up.

Ted Shrader
11-07-2004, 11:42 AM
. . . After installing the desk portion I told you guys he wasn't happy. Wrong!! <b>Just a big misunderstanding. All is well.</b>Byron -

Great news on the drawer! That piece is beautiful!!! It would have been a shame to have to re-do it. Glad they let you take some pictures of it for your portfolio.

Well done!

Regards,
Ted

Byron Trantham
11-07-2004, 11:47 AM
Byron -

Glad they let you take some pictures of it for your portfolio.

Well done!

Regards,
Ted

Ted, I have taken over 75 pictures of the whole process and put them in a slide show that I will give them (on a CD) when its finished. I think they will have a better appreciation of what goes into one of these monsters! :D

Kent Cori
11-07-2004, 11:49 AM
Hubba, hubba!! You do outstanding work Byron.

Ted Shrader
11-07-2004, 11:50 AM
Hi Mr. Cut

Welcome to the Creek. As you have discovered it is a great place to hang out and exchange ideas. However as part of the terms of service, real first and last names are required. Just e-mail <a href="http://www.sawmillcreek.org/member.php?u=6http">Jackie Outen</a href> and she will be glad to updtae your account.

Again, welcome!
Ted

Ted Shrader
11-07-2004, 11:55 AM
Ted, I have taken over 75 pictures of the whole process and put them in a slide show that I will give them (on a CD) when its finished. I think they will have a better appreciation of what goes into one of these monsters! :DByron -

Great idea. The folks here at the Creek appreciate what is involved in a project like that. However, a fair amount of consumers do not. The fact that your clients are willing to pay for a custom unit does show that they have some understanding of craftmanship and the level of detail and skill involved.

Truely, an outstanding piece!

Regards,
Ted

Chris Padilla
11-08-2004, 4:22 PM
Looks sharp, B! :)