PDA

View Full Version : Hang tight. Trying to get these pic sizes right

Steve Clardy
03-31-2003, 10:31 PM
Experimenting with my pic sizes. They are either to large to post, or to small to see.

By Golly, I think it worked.

Von Bickley
03-31-2003, 10:44 PM
Steve,

Looks like you got it sized right. Great looking woodwork. Thanks for sharing.

Bruce Page
03-31-2003, 10:48 PM
Your work looks even better!

Dr. Zack Jennings
03-31-2003, 11:07 PM
Big Improvment. Looks great

Tom Sweeney
03-31-2003, 11:23 PM
to figure your pic sizes out - Now we can really see the quality of your work - Awsome! :cool:

If you need any help with the picture stuff - just ask, there are a number of us on the forum that can help

Jason Roehl
04-01-2003, 8:06 AM
Great work on two accounts, Steve--the work itself, and getting the pics right! Warms my heart to see some quality trim carpentry, that's something that's pretty rare in this area.

Steve Clardy
04-01-2003, 9:58 AM
I try!!:D :D :D

Von Bickley
04-01-2003, 11:12 AM
Steve,

I know you build stair cases and cabinets, but what about the rest of the house. Do you run the trim, case the windows, set the doors, etc., or do you only do cabinets and stairs?

Daniel Rabinovitz
04-01-2003, 11:25 AM
That is really purdy!:cool:

Steve Clardy
04-01-2003, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by Von Bickley
Steve,

I know you build stair cases and cabinets, but what about the rest of the house. Do you run the trim, case the windows, set the doors, etc., or do you only do cabinets and stairs?

I usually stick to the cabinets and staircases. But this staircase pic came from a house that I trimmed it all out, did the staircases, there are three in the house, hung all the doors, [33], and built 4 fireplace mantels. The house was 7400 sq. feet. Got lost in there a couple of times. I was there for 7 weeks, and had my son helping parttime. Steve

Bobby Hatfield
04-01-2003, 4:21 PM
It was worth waiting on, really great job, it looks like white carpet on the stairs, you know they don't have kids. Is that a reflection on the seventh step riser or waiting for the riser trim. The rail really looks good on the white spindles. Good job.

Steve Clardy
04-01-2003, 5:01 PM
Originally posted by Bobby Hatfield
It was worth waiting on, really great job, it looks like white carpet on the stairs, you know they don't have kids. Is that a reflection on the seventh step riser or waiting for the riser trim. The rail really looks good on the white spindles. Good job.

Thanks Bobby. Yes, white carpet. uugh on cleaning, but I bet Terry could use it in his shop and keep it clean.
Yep, reflection on the riser trim. They opted for a real high gloss finish, which I don't like, satin is my choice. Steve

Jason Roehl
04-01-2003, 6:19 PM
Hey, Steve, one more thing. Since no one else mentioned it, you could go back and edit your previous pic posts to attach the "fixed" pics. Just thought I'd mention it.

Steve Clardy
04-01-2003, 9:42 PM
Been playing with easy thumbnails. See what happens with this pic. What I really need is my new monitor to get here so I can see better. I have an old outdated 15" monitor with less than quality veiwing.

Jim Baker
04-01-2003, 9:59 PM
Steve, Your work looked excellent before with the small pics. Now it looks really incredible. Excellent job! Nice Stairs, nice cabinets, and nice pictures.