PDA

View Full Version : My boring life

dennis thompson
03-16-2010, 12:38 PM
So I'm working in the yard today, the first nice day in NJ in a long time, & I come in for lunch. Usually as I have lunch I'll read the newspaper or a magazine. As I'm eating I realize that I've been reading the McFeely's catalogue for at least 20 minutes & am actually interested in it. I guess that's an example of what a boring guy I've become. Please tell me I'm not the only guy who reads Mcfeely's:)
Dennis

Chris Padilla
03-16-2010, 12:47 PM
Hmmm, I only "glance" and "flip through" such a "magazine" (catalog). ;)

Steve Schlumpf
03-16-2010, 12:52 PM
I don't look at the pictures, just read it for the articles!

Belinda Barfield
03-16-2010, 12:58 PM
Dennis, I believe this is the equivalent of me "flipping" through a shoe catalog. Do you drool on the pages? Like Steve, I only read the informative articles.

P.S. I'm guilty of "reading" McFeely's. Their selection is amazing. I don't know what to do with 90% of their merchandise, but it's interesting just the same.

Karl Card
03-16-2010, 1:37 PM
personally i think these wood magazines need a centerfold.... like a naked piece of wenge or something...lol

My second office has nothing but shopnotes, grizzly catalogue, mcls or mlcs or something like that and penn state industries...and i dont read the articles...lol

Rod Sheridan
03-16-2010, 1:59 PM
So I'm working in the yard today, the first nice day in NJ in a long time, & I come in for lunch. Usually as I have lunch I'll read the newspaper or a magazine. As I'm eating I realize that I've been reading the McFeely's catalogue for at least 20 minutes & am actually interested in it. I guess that's an example of what a boring guy I've become. Please tell me I'm not the only guy who reads Mcfeely's:)
Dennis

Just repeat after me " Hi, my name is Dennis and I have a fastener addiction":D

I admit that I don't have a McFeeley's catalogue, however if I did I probably would read it.

I guess I'm boring as well.........Oh well, my kids will be happy to learn that they were right.:D

Regards, Rod.

Brian Kent
03-16-2010, 4:09 PM
Imagine how boring a life the guy must of had who named his screw catalogue "McFeely's".

Belinda Barfield
03-16-2010, 4:11 PM
Just repeat after me " Hi, my name is Dennis and I have a fastener addiction":D

After that you can find a sponsor, move into the world of sports and maybe play a tournament or something.:rolleyes:

Bruce Page
03-16-2010, 4:15 PM
I don't look at the pictures, just read it for the articles!

Articles? They have articles?
I just look at the pictures.

Jim Rimmer
03-16-2010, 5:17 PM
I didn't get enough at home, I was looking through McFeely's on line at lunchtime yesterday. Sometimes do the same with Lee Valley. But is it bad for people that use drills to be boring :p (Sorry, couldn't resist)

David Prince
03-16-2010, 10:05 PM
I suppose it could be an issue if you put "fastners" on your Christmas list!:D

tyler mckee
03-16-2010, 11:03 PM
Is it bad that i've spent longer reading the same catalog?

Dave Lehnert
03-18-2010, 10:16 PM
imagine how boring a life the guy must of had who named his screw catalogue "mcfeely's".

lol!!!!!!!!!!!