PDA

View Full Version : I bit the G0690 Bullet

James Combs
03-13-2010, 8:07 PM
Punched the button on a new Griz G0690 TS Thursday.:D After some hassles with the limits on my debit card :( I finally got word that it shipped yesterday. I sold a great portable saw (Bosch 4100-09) a couple of weeks ago and have been struggling without a saw since. Most of the wood workers on this forum are probably not interested but I also purchased a Griz G0516 Mill/Lathe combo. I plan on making a lot of my wood working and turning tools as well as model steam engines. When I get these two hunks install I will have a really well rounded hobby shop.:cool: I like for each of my projects to be something different:rolleyes:. I gave up "repetitive" production when I retired.:)

Jim O'Dell
03-13-2010, 9:34 PM
Congrats! But it's not official until we see pictures of YOUR tools in your shop. :D Jim.

Neil Brooks
03-13-2010, 9:57 PM
WOO-HOO!!!

Big congrats! Christmas ... in the Spring!

Milind Patil
03-14-2010, 2:41 PM
Awsome ! It usually feels better when you are not the only one taking the plung !!! Most likely we both may get ours around the same time. Grizzly told me mine will be shipped on Monday. But I may not get it set as quickly as you would (since I am not retired yet, although I wish I could !). One word I keep hearing about this saw all the time: "Terrific". Can't wait to verify that...