PDA

View Full Version : Corel Draw Unleashed

sal shepherd
03-11-2010, 9:05 PM
Just wanted to tell everyone about the great service I received with UNLEASHED. I had my disk about 8-9 months. I used it in the begening alot, but they had a lot of stuff way over my head. Well I poped the dvd in and it wouldn't work. I emailed Foster at Unleashed, told him my problem. I was contacted the next day with instructions. Well now I have a new disk and doing artwork for a screen printer. Still have so much to learn

Bill Cunningham
03-11-2010, 9:38 PM
this time, make a backup of the dvd, and put it away for the next time.. There is nothing illegal about backing up your software, even on a dvd..

Mike Null
03-12-2010, 5:38 AM
Foster Coburn at Graphics Unleashed has long been a Corel guru and his site contains many free and helpful tutorials.

Larry Bratton
03-12-2010, 10:04 AM
Foster Coburn at Graphics Unleashed has long been a Corel guru and his site contains many free and helpful tutorials.
I once attended one of Foster's Corel Bootcamps in Cave Creek, Az. He had at that time a beautiful training facility in his lovely home. I came away from that with a great basis for Corel use and have been a big fan ever since. That has been 15 years ago.

Tom Bull
03-13-2010, 8:39 PM
I have unleashed and am still learning a lot from it. Really like the tiny tutorial videos, short easy to digest.

sal shepherd
03-19-2010, 8:33 PM
Sorry for late post, I've been building my shop.
I now have a copy of my copy. Thanks for the advice
Sal