PDA

View Full Version : 40% gift card rebate at HD on handtools

Steve Roxberg
11-04-2004, 11:26 AM
Home depot is having a sale where when you purchase hand tools you receive up to 40% back in a gift card.

FREE The Home Depot Gift Card with Hand Tool Purchase

Don’t miss your chance to take advantage of a great gift card opportunity! Just purchase $25 or more in qualifying hand tools from your local store or online to get a free The Home Depot Gift Card. The more you buy, the more you get!

$10 Gift Card with purchase of $25 - $49
$20 Gift Card with purchase of $50 - $99
$40 Gift Card with purchase of $100 - $149
$60 Gift Card with purchase of $150 - $199
$80 Gift Card with purchase of $200

Small Print :

Offer includes all hardware, lawn & garden, plumbing and electrical department hand tools. Offer does not include corded electric or cordless battery operated power tools, air driven pneumatic guns and tools and powder actuated tools. Offer does not include hand tools from drywall, paint and flooring departments. Offer valid on single receipt purchase only. Offer valid on purchases made November 4, 2004 through November 17, 2004 at U.S. (including Alaska and Hawaii) The Home Depot stores and homedepot.com only. Void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted. Rebate form must be postmarked by 12/1/2004, and must be received no later than 12/15/2004. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of your Gift Card after receipt of the completed redemption form. This redemption form is not redeemable at The Home Depot Stores. Not responsible for lost, late, stolen, illegible, damaged, misdirected incomplete, incorrect or postage due mail. Limit one rebate per household.

Steve Roxberg
11-04-2004, 4:59 PM
I've heard from another board that Lowes will match the offer, but instead of a mail in rebate, they are matching on the spot. Might want to try that. I'm thinking Bessey clamps would be a deal.

Scott Coffelt
11-04-2004, 5:34 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I must cover my ears (I mean eye's).

James Farrow
11-04-2004, 5:37 PM
I know what you mean. I just got the Lee Valley catalog and started flipping through it. I could hear my Credit Card starting to cry so I had to put the catalog down. :D

James :)

Jack Diemer
11-04-2004, 5:51 PM
I read a long story in the Olathe Sun today about a girl who was a freshman in high school who just won the Kansas State Chamipionship in cross country track. She was a Roxberg.

Me thinks you might have a gloat to share about one of your daughters.

Jerry Olexa
11-04-2004, 6:36 PM
I'm assuming clamps would be considered a hand tool and qualify. But my area BORGs are virtually out of Besseys and only have a few Jorgies. Possibility. Hmmmm....Just have to watch diplomacy with ny LOML...:)

Steve Roxberg
11-04-2004, 7:33 PM
I read a long story in the Olathe Sun today about a girl who was a freshman in high school who just won the Kansas State Chamipionship in cross country track. She was a Roxberg.

Me thinks you might have a gloat to share about one of your daughters.

Very good catch, you are correct my middle daughter did win the State Championship. She has been competing on a National level for two years and is quite an athlete. She is the current 15,16 year old National champion in the 1500 meter, and the number 2 15,16 year old in the 800 Meter run.

So there's your gloat.

Now back to work on the trophy case. :D

Scott Coffelt
11-04-2004, 10:53 PM
UUUUUUMMMMMM,

I smell new tools int he future for Steve, since his daughter will be getting a full ride to whereever she wants go with that type of creditials.

That's awesome, I'm glad she is doing great.

Greg Mann
11-05-2004, 12:20 AM
UUUUUUMMMMMM,

I smell new tools int he future for Steve, since his daughter will be getting a full ride to whereever she wants go with that type of creditials.

That's awesome, I'm glad she is doing great.
Scott,

Is that some kind of subliminal suggestion she go to the University of Michigan? :D :D :D

Greg

Steve Roxberg
11-05-2004, 8:08 AM
Or the University of Missouri!

Michael Stafford
11-05-2004, 8:22 AM
Congratulations to both father and daughter. It takes a lot of hard work and lonely hours practicing for distance running. I'll also bet she is an excellent student. Most people who have the internal drive to accomplish at individual sports are also good students. Once again congrats to the whole family and continued success.

What was this thread about? Oh yeah, saving money. Need to do that sometime...

No gloat counts fully without pics, let us see who we are cheering for!!! :D

Keith Starosta
11-05-2004, 9:43 AM
Regarding the matching that Lowe's is apparently doing for this sale...

Do you think that they (Lowe's) would allow you to use the gift card you would get as a rebate toward part of the purchase of the hand tool you are getting? I'm thinking probably not, but that sure would make it better... :D

Keith

Ted Shrader
11-05-2004, 10:25 AM
Very good catch, you are correct my middle daughter did win the State Championship. She has been competing on a National level for two years and is quite an athlete. She is the current 15,16 year old National champion in the 1500 meter, and the number 2 15,16 year old in the 800 Meter run.

So there's your gloat.

Now back to work on the trophy case. :DSteve -

Congratulations to your daughter. You are going to have to make more tha ONE trophy case, I suspect.

Go Jayhawks!

Ted

Donnie Raines
11-05-2004, 10:51 AM
STEALTH GLOAT!!!!........

Clamps do quailfy....I found out this morning!!!... :cool: ...and they were already on sale!!!!!..... :p

Jerry Olexa
11-05-2004, 12:44 PM
I boughta bunch of Bessies @ my local Lowes today. They matched the Borg offer but gave you the deal on the spot (w Mgr approval). However, they followed ad guidelines e.g., I got $80 off on my +$200 purchase. Still good deal. So watch you don't buy $1000 worth of clamps. You'll still get only $80 off. Good Hunting!! Prob varies by store and mgr. I think HD has only Jorgies at this point.

Scott Coffelt
11-05-2004, 12:57 PM
Or the University of Missouri!

OK Steve, I just lost faith in you. Mizzou, I'm only allowed to know one person from there I Jack Diemer went to Mizzou.

Dan Mages
11-05-2004, 8:27 PM
I better call Lowes tomorrow. ;)