PDA

View Full Version : Baby Snake and Safe Bridge

Boyd Gathwright
11-04-2004, 2:08 AM
…. Just received this E-mail and for those that have never seen a baby snake in the world like this, and a nice safe bridge over the river, I though I should post.
<O:p</O:p

Enjoy :D

Boyd

Gary Max
11-04-2004, 3:31 AM
Did not see any bikes on the bridge?????????

John Miliunas
11-04-2004, 8:09 AM
If that's "baby", I wouldn't want to run into Mom or Dad! :eek: Dang, that "bridge" doesn't hardly look to even phase the people using it! Amazing how adaptive the human race can be. :cool:

Rob Bourgeois
11-04-2004, 8:56 AM
Look at the middle of the snake. What the heck did it eat to swollen like that, maybe it was under the bridge? :eek:

Keith Starosta
11-04-2004, 9:05 AM
Look at the middle of the snake. What the heck did it eat to swollen like that, maybe it was under the bridge? :eek:

LOL!!! That's a great line, Rob. I'm going to steal it for when I e-mail this picture to a few of my buddys... :p

Keith

Aaron Koehl
11-04-2004, 9:24 AM
That's not a bridge--it's a tight rope!

Boyd Gathwright
11-04-2004, 9:45 AM
…. Rob, one of the ways they catch large snakes like this to build a pole fence pen just large enough to allow the snake to slip through. They then place a live young pig inside the fenced area, the snake enters the fence, consumes the prey and is effectively caught. :eek:

…. By the way, snakes larger than this have been known to appear as foot bridges to lure in their prey. :eek: :D

Boyd

…. Just received this E-mail and for those that have never seen a baby snake in the world like this, and a nice safe bridge over the river, I though I should post.

Enjoy :D

Boyd

Rob Bourgeois
11-04-2004, 9:54 AM
Boyd...Do you know why would they want to catch the snake? Seems like a waste to give it a pig depending on what they want to do with it.

Ken Fitzgerald
11-04-2004, 10:25 AM
Boyd....looks like another adaptation of SNIPE hunting to me.....the guy with the camera....he said...."you guys hold it....I"ll go get the bag!" :rolleyes: :D

Michael Stafford
11-04-2004, 12:55 PM
Two thoughts, that poor bridge, it looks like they ran out of money to buy planks to finish it. Maybe we ought to send 'em our cutoffs so they can finish it.

Everybody's grinning in the snake picture. I want to know who or what little tin horn dictator did they just feed to that snake. That bulge in the middle is bigger than your average pig...

Lou Morrissette
11-04-2004, 12:56 PM
I want to see those guys carry THAT SNAKE across THAT BRIDGE!

Betsy Yocum
11-04-2004, 1:35 PM
You'll notice the guy with the business end of the snake is the only one not smiling! Gives me the shivers to think a snake gets that big.

Betsy

Ted Shrader
11-04-2004, 2:19 PM
If that's "baby", I wouldn't want to run into Mom or Dad! :eek: Dang, that "bridge" doesn't hardly look to even phase the people using it! Amazing how adaptive the human race can be. :cool:
John -

You took the words right out of my mouth.

WOW!

Ted

Chris Padilla
11-04-2004, 7:36 PM
The snake appears to be an Anaconda? Anyone know for sure? That guy carrying his small child across the bridge is scary! My wife would make me take a boat! :)

Jim Young
11-04-2004, 9:00 PM
Wouldn't want to be the guy holding the head end.