PDA

View Full Version : Pocket screws is slicker a peanut oil on a porcelain door knob.

Bart Leetch
11-04-2004, 1:40 AM
Well thanks to all of you fine wood workers. :D

I already had an inexpensive pocket hole jig so...

I called Grizzly yesterday at about 9 am & ordered some screws & drill bits & a Vise Grip face frame clamp, the order arrived at 3:30 today & I assembled the major part of the frame tonight in a little less than an hour square within 1/32" over 96" across the frame. Pretty slick.

Thanks thanks a lot I gotta broken heart that all oops wrong song. :eek:

Thanks thanks a lot I gotta face frame in one piece that what I've got. :) :D :D

John Miliunas
11-04-2004, 8:22 AM
Well thanks to all of you fine wood workers. :D

I already had an inexpensive pocket hole jig so...

I called Grizzly yesterday at about 9 am & ordered some screws & drill bits & a Vise Grip face frame clamp, the order arrived at 3:30 today & I assembled the major part of the frame tonight in a little less than an hour square within 1/32" over 96" across the frame. Pretty slick.

Thanks thanks a lot I gotta broken heart that all oops wrong song. :eek:

Thanks thanks a lot I gotta face frame in one piece that what I've got. :) :D :D

Hmmmm....I always thought it was: "Slicker than snot on a brass doorknob."! :eek: Maybe it's a geographical thing! :D Anyhow, glad that worked so well for you! I'd be lost w/o my Kreg! :cool:

David Wilson
11-04-2004, 9:19 AM
Try cooler than a tin toilet seat on the shady side of an iceberg.

Greg Narozniak
11-04-2004, 9:34 AM
Fast than Shot through a gun? There is one about a Bear as well I think :D

James Carmichael
11-04-2004, 9:57 AM
Try cooler than a tin toilet seat on the shady side of an iceberg.

LOL David, that's a great G-rated analogy. All the one's I know are, uh, unsutiable for a public forum :rolleyes: