PDA

View Full Version : ????? Pendant Questions ?????

Roger Bullock
03-09-2010, 4:13 AM
OK, OK, I like most of the pendants that have been posted lately, seems like a vortex within a vortex as someone called it has sucked me in too. Well at least as far as ordering the backer plate last week so I'm waiting for it to arrive in the mail.

So far I've only seen one comment posted about needing more weight added. Has anyone gotten any return comments about the finished weight of the pendant needing to be heavier so that they hang better?

Most of the cool designs I've seen posted are followed by the comment "I need to start writhing down which settings I've been using". So which setting seen to make the most interesting pendant to you and why (include photo if you have it).

LOML says size doesn't matter (when I order a pizza) but which size does your LOYL or clients seem to like in pendants (not pizza)?

Hope that backer plate gets here tomorrow, the mail lady is starting to look at me in a funny way when she sees me next to the mailbox every day.

Bernie Weishapl
03-09-2010, 10:53 AM
Roger mine are about 1 3/4" to 2 1/4" in diameter and from a 1/8" to 1/4" thick. Most of them are around 2" in diameter. There are 8 holes in the back that your bottle stopper mandrel screws into and 24 settings on the thin backer plate. So when you make one you like write down the settings that you used. What I think I am going to start doing is to take a picture and write the settings on the pic's. So far haven't had any problems with how they hang.