PDA

View Full Version : Toto plans anyone?

Stephen Stark
03-08-2010, 9:42 PM
If you have plans for Toto and are not going to use them, I would be interested in buying them. Just PM me, thanks. Stephen

Mac McQuinn
03-11-2010, 11:42 PM
Stephen,
They're only $17.50 from Duckworks and Jim Michalak is excellent about providing backup if you get stuck on something.....neat boat.
Mac

If you have plans for Toto and are not going to use them, I would be interested in buying them. Just PM me, thanks. Stephen

Stephen Stark
03-25-2010, 7:13 PM
Ordered the Toto plans from Duckworks, $17.50 for the plans, $19.50 for shipping and handling, for $1.81 in postage! and it still took 2 weeks to get here! By Airmail! Sheesh:rolleyes:

Mac McQuinn
03-25-2010, 7:29 PM
I'd give Duckworks a call....That is unacceptable.:confused: You could have them in 2-3 days for $4.95 Flat Rate Priority if they fit the envelope.

Mac

* I just looked at Duckworks site and it looks like you should have been charged $5.50 Shipping and handling.....Give them a call, something is amiss!

Ordered the Toto plans from Duckworks, $17.50 for the plans, $19.50 for shipping and handling, for $1.81 in postage! and it still took 2 weeks to get here! By Airmail! Sheesh:rolleyes:

Stephen Stark
03-25-2010, 11:10 PM
In fairness I am in Canada so was charged international rates, still a bit steep considering postage was less than $2. Such is life:rolleyes: Hope I like the boat:p

rich shepard
08-29-2010, 12:03 AM
In fairness I am in Canada so was charged international rates, still a bit steep considering postage was less than $2. Such is life:rolleyes: Hope I like the boat:p

\
True post might be under 2 bucks but the time to process and fill out the custom forms and if like me take to post office and stand in line adds up. As for taking 2 weeks to get them, that's the penalty for living in Canada. It takes Canadian post at least two weeks to process a customs package no mater were it is and how close to the US border. They process all imports in one place so everything goes there gets in line and two weeks later get sent to were it needs to go. Have been shipping to Canada for over 5 years and has been the same the whole time. I can ship to South Africa or New Zealand in 5 days but to Vancouver, BC takes 2 weeks and only a few hundred miles up the road. Does not mater if sent Priority or first class two weeks.
rich