PDA

View Full Version : Creeker Visit - Glenn Bradley

Mike Henderson
03-06-2010, 1:53 PM
Glenn dropped by this morning to pick up my old Craftsman table saw - and here's a picture for the picture police. Glenn is the good looking guy on the left.

We had a nice visit and talked about woodworking, shops, and life.

Mike

Paul Ryan
03-06-2010, 1:58 PM
Nice climate you guys live in. There is something about palm trees. This is what it looks like here. After almost 4 days of 40 degree weather. There is still about 20" of snow on the ground.

I just read Glens post in the off topic forum. Mike you are a very talented man. I am especially fond of your rockers.

Brian Kent
03-06-2010, 2:08 PM
Mike,

Maybe you didn't need a new table saw after all. You put the top on upside down :eek:.

Brian

Leigh Betsch
03-06-2010, 2:10 PM
I had to put the snow shoes on to check the pheasant feed this morning. No I'm not kidding.
Paul is that the Minnesota in the background? Better hope it doesn't melt off too fast.

Paul Ryan
03-06-2010, 4:46 PM
Leigh,

That is my front yard. I am going to have a mess in a couple of weeks. If it rains normally for spring time it will be even worse. I may need a snorkle and a pair of flippers to mow the lawn!

Dan Friedrichs
03-06-2010, 4:49 PM
Mike,

Maybe you didn't need a new table saw after all. You put the top on upside down :eek:.

Brian

Ah, that made me laugh :)

Tony Shea
03-06-2010, 5:53 PM
I'm right there with you Paul up here in Maine. At least we only have another 2 months of Winter weather left.

glenn bradley
03-06-2010, 6:30 PM
I'm right there with you Paul up here in Maine. At least we only have another 2 months of Winter weather left.

Now you can clearly see that I was wearing a long sleeved shirt :). It even sprinkled on me on the way home. I almost had to remember where the windshield wiper switch was . . . . frightening. :D