PDA

View Full Version : Shout Out to Sean @ Toolnut

Nick Mastropietro
03-05-2010, 9:56 AM
What can I say about this guy and this vendor, other than GREAT ! When I decided to begin looking for a lathe I came to the creek for advice then began the hunt for the best price which led me to Sean & Toolnut. Back on February 24, 2010 I got what I thought was my best deal and bought the lathe, a Jet 1642evs from them.
Well wouldn't you know it 2 weeks later I get an email advertisement that Jet & Powermatic is having a big sale. So I figured with nothing to lose I would give Sean a call to see if he could rebate any dollars, he said he needed a few days to contact the manufacturer to see what they would do. A few days later I get a call from him stating that they were not willing to rebate the difference between what I paid and the sale price, however Toolnut would give me a $76.00 credit back. This made the final purchase price shipped to my door $1573.00. I can't thank Toolnut and specifically Sean enough.
Doing business with Sean & Toolnut harkens back to a time when a man's reputation was everything and that reputation hung on his word and when a simple handshake was all the contract that was needed between two honest men. This is how you build customer loyalty; the $76.00 isn't going to keep me from going hungry. Had he not offered the refund I would have hung up just as please with the original deal.
Sean / Toolnut thanks again and whenever possible you will get my business.

Prashun Patel
03-05-2010, 10:03 AM
I can attest to Sean's willingness to work with customers and make them happy. I bought a Jet 46-460 about 2 weeks before a big sale, and he helped me out. Let's just say he went above and beyond.

bob svoboda
03-05-2010, 10:25 AM
I just bought a lathe (3520B) from Tool Nut and will attest to their great customer service. Besides Sean, I worked with Peter James who did a first class job and also went above and beyond to take care of my order. Great Outfit!!

Jim Underwood
03-05-2010, 12:22 PM
Still wondering just what Sean would do for some of the stuff we turn on our new Jet 1642s....

;)

Jim Kirkpatrick
03-05-2010, 12:55 PM
+1 for Sean. He's good peeps.

David E Keller
03-05-2010, 3:26 PM
1+ for Sean and Toolnut. My Mustard came from there and the service was flawless. I call them first when a new purchase comes up.

George Morris
03-05-2010, 10:14 PM
I third that. Great people!

Joe Wiliams
03-05-2010, 10:21 PM
I'm a satisfied customer too:)