PDA

View Full Version : What other Corel user forums do you use when stumped?

Matt Barinholtz
03-03-2010, 12:40 AM
Good evening, all!

I've been tackling a large marquetry job recently, and it's stretched my knowledge of Corel to it's limits. The Engravers forum has been incredibly helpful over the past couple of years, and I recently acquired the two DVD set of SMC archives - an amazing value for volumes and volumes of well organized files and searchable data.

Wondering if you have any recommendations for other forums, blogs, or learning resources for middle of the road Corel users, who are maxing out their brain cells, and need to explore how other people have solved problems. Need not be engraving or display graphics related, but it always helps to learn from those who are moving atoms as well as electrons...

Thanks!

laura passek
03-03-2010, 2:10 AM
Hi Matt
I use coreltips.com and some of the other corel sites, youtube has some video tutorials aswell, just do a search for laser engraving.
Google has a lot of info if you haven't tried it yet.
The Creek is the best I have found sofar.
Good luck.

Mike Null
03-03-2010, 6:06 AM
Matt

I like this fellow. Name is Alex Galvez and he has quite a large number of tutorials on You Tube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBtpo5TfrZo

Also try Graphics Unleashed.

Tony Severenuk (Corel)
03-03-2010, 10:59 AM
You could also try www.coreldraw.com..there are forums up there that are pretty active.