PDA

View Full Version : Some recent work

Steve Clardy
03-31-2003, 6:37 PM
Here is a shot of some of the work I do. There is 128' of railing in this house. Will have to make several posts here as can only post 1 pic at a time. Steve

Bruce Page
03-31-2003, 8:49 PM
Beautiful work Steve. It is obvious that you are a “High End” pro!
How deep in the woods are you? I have a sister that lives in Piedmont, a little NW of Popular Bluff.

Ps; instead of having several separate picture posts, you can post the original post and then hit the reply button and add the next pic, and so on. This will keep all the pictures together.

Steve Clardy
03-31-2003, 9:02 PM
I'll try that posting technique next time. I am actually north of Springfield, MO. 70 miles. Lake of the ozarks area. The reason I say deep in the woods, it is 22 miles to the nearest grocery store. Yes, woods about all the way, and plenty of deer to hit. Steve

Jim Baker
03-31-2003, 9:12 PM
Cool stairway, Steve. You are a very talented craftsman.

Phil Phelps
03-31-2003, 9:22 PM
I get so confused just thinking of how you form the rail to the rise of the stairs, I get dizzy. I can draw it, does that count? Great work, Steve. Any orders for winding stair cases? How many segments in the rail you posted?

Steve Clardy
03-31-2003, 9:28 PM
That rail is 18' long, just the curved portion. I do circular, straight, and spirals also. Steve