PDA

View Full Version : Hockey Clip Art needed

Tim Baude
02-26-2010, 5:18 AM
Hello all,
I am in need of some hockey clip art. I am doing about 100 plaques and I try to put Forwards and Def. clip art on theirs and goalie clipart on the goalies who have won awards. If I could find a good generic one that would work to. So if anyone has any vector art they are willing to share, that would be great. Thank you in advance.
Tim

Frank Corker
02-26-2010, 6:52 PM
Tim I have had a major computer crash and lost a complete drive (which has my indexing on) I managed to find these, hope they will do, but I can't say this is def and this is forward. To be honest I couldn't differentiate them from my puck!

Tim Baude
03-01-2010, 9:13 PM
Thank you Frank, these are good....I think I can use them for a few of the plaques. Once again you come through.
Tim

Bill Cunningham
03-04-2010, 9:52 PM
Tim I have had a major computer crash and lost a complete drive (which has my indexing on) I managed to find these, hope they will do, but I can't say this is def and this is forward. To be honest I couldn't differentiate them from my puck!

Jeeeez Frank.. Your hard drive crashes, and everyone is going to suffer..Hope you were able to recover stuff from the backup I'm sure you made?