PDA

View Full Version : FREEStuff Drawing Fri. 11-5-2004: 4 Wilton MultiGrip Holding Systems

Aaron Koehl
10-28-2004, 10:52 AM
FreeStuff from General Industrial Supply:

NOTE: You must be a REGISTERED SawmillCreek member to win. No entry necessary.

General Industrial Supply has graciously offered 4 Wilton MultiGrip Holding Systems (I repeat, FOUR) clamps to be given to FOUR lucky FREEStuff winners!

A lucky winner will be drawn each week from our electronic hat starting on Friday, November 5, 2004. Winners will have 1 week to respond to this thread, at such time General Industrial Supply will ship a Wilton Clamp directly to the winner. (Send your shipping information to webmaster@sawmillcreek.org)

Please visit GIS's website at www.generalindustrialsupp.com (http://www.generalindustrialsupp.com/)!!

Contact Information:

General Industrial Supply, Inc.
1136 Lebanon Road
Nashville, TN 37210

Phone: 1-800-371-2220
Local: (615) 256-2220
Winner 1: Steve Clardy of Edwards, Missouri
Winner 2: Douglas Robinson of Vienna, VA

Winner 3: Frank Pellow of Toronto, Ontario, CAN

Winner 4: Jerry Palmer of Cedar Park, TX

Frank Pellow
10-28-2004, 10:56 AM
Looks like quite a rig. Maybe I will be lucky this time :D (having been missed in all 25 of the recent Ezone draws :( ).

John Miliunas
10-28-2004, 11:12 AM
Looks like quite a rig. Maybe I will be lucky this time :D (having been missed in all 25 of the recent Ezone draws :( ).

Hah! I've been "missed" in ALL of the drawings, EZone or otherwise! :mad: :cool:

Keith Starosta
10-28-2004, 11:16 AM
Cool!! This is a case of "Think, and ye shall receive". I was just thinking this morning that it had been quite a while since there was a drawing. Thanks to General for the donation!!!

Keith

Ken Fitzgerald
10-28-2004, 11:22 AM
Now that I have my SMC hat....I hope my name is drawn from the "electronic hat!"

Chris Padilla
10-28-2004, 11:29 AM
So 4 of what is in the pic above to 1 person?? Wouldn't it be better to, uh, spread the wealth a bit??? :D :D

Either way, it is nice to have some freebie stuff going again! :)

Frank Pellow
10-28-2004, 11:31 AM
So 4 of what is in the pic above to 1 person?? Wouldn'it it be better to, uh, spread the wealth a bit??? :D :D

I agree with Chris that 4 draws for one "clamp" each would be better. How about it Aaron?

Donnie Raines
10-28-2004, 11:32 AM
So how do I sign up?

Frank Pellow
10-28-2004, 11:33 AM
So how do I sign up?

We are all automatically signed up Donnie.

Bob Worrel Jr.
10-28-2004, 11:33 AM
No, no, no. It should go to the new guy...

OK, I'll volunteer...I'll take um. If I have to.

Chris Padilla
10-28-2004, 11:37 AM
Twist your arm, Bob?? :D

Chris Padilla
10-28-2004, 11:40 AM
So how do I sign up?
If you have to ask this, then you are automatically UN-signed up! :p ;)

Everyone who is registered here at SMC is automatically put into Aaron's little random-picker algorithm. I've sent Aaron a hoard of cash to ensure a very much left-coast weighted alogrithm so you right-coasters will need to send at least an equal amount to rebalance it back. ;) :D

John Miliunas
10-28-2004, 11:41 AM
Yeah, I agree to the one X four! That way, I get to feel bad about not winning FOUR times! :mad: :cool:

Keith Starosta
10-28-2004, 11:44 AM
Yeah, I agree to the one X four! That way, I get to feel bad about not winning FOUR times! :mad: :cool:

LOL! I'm right there with ya, John!!

Keith

Donnie Raines
10-28-2004, 12:26 PM

Everyone who is registered here at SMC is automatically put into Aaron's little random-picker algorithm. I've sent Aaron a hoard of cash to ensure a very much left-coast weighted alogrithm so you right-coasters will need to send at least an equal amount to rebalance it back. ;) :D

Chris,

As I see it, that gives me an advantage: I can throw a few bucks into the pot, plus I have some really cool lumber to tempt those that are weak.... :D :D :D :cool:

Chris Padilla
10-28-2004, 12:59 PM
Ooohhh...that is some serious mud-slinging with that wood...unfair, unfair!!!

larry merlau
10-28-2004, 1:10 PM
Hah! I've been "missed" in ALL of the drawings, EZone or otherwise! :mad: :cool:
that becasue some of you in wisconsin are slow to the draw :D

John Miliunas
10-28-2004, 1:12 PM
that becasue some of you in wisconsin are slow to the draw :D

Naw, just those of us SW of Peshtigo! :D :cool:

larry merlau
10-28-2004, 1:14 PM
Ooohhh...that is some serious mud-slinging with that wood...unfair, unfair!!!
hey mr padilla dont you folks have any trees left out there? the water washed all down the coast to your gov, place? got some of your redwood at mine from mr eastwoods property. maybe you folks need 2 arbor days over there :D :D

Kurt Aebi
10-28-2004, 1:17 PM
That really looks like a handy item.

Are you going to give 4 away to 4 people or will all 4 go to a single winner?

Ken Salisbury
10-28-2004, 1:45 PM
So 4 of what is in the pic above to 1 person?? Wouldn't it be better to, uh, spread the wealth a bit??? :D :D

There will be 4 seperate winners - I couldn't feature anyone needing 4 of these in their shop. In addition GIS will be sending a small token of appreciation to those folks who responded with suggestions for improving their new web site. I will be contacting those individuals seperately to verify addresses.

Michael Stafford
10-28-2004, 2:35 PM
Just forget it guys and stop your begging. Big Mike is feeling lucky and when Big Mike is on a roll you want to get out of the way ( for a variety of reasons ). I haven't felt this lucky since the last time I didn't win anything so just clear out and congratulate good ol' Big Mike cause he's a winner this time.

I respectfully enter my name into the pot for this wonderful prize. :D

Aaron Koehl
10-28-2004, 3:01 PM
There will be four separate winners. The original request mentioned "a freestuff drawing," which I found a bit weird. No harm done. :)

John Miliunas
10-28-2004, 3:10 PM
Awright! :D It's official: I now really DO have four chances! (To lose...) :( :cool:

James Farrow
10-28-2004, 5:28 PM
Of course a newbie could win and tick off all the old timers.

You never know.

James :D

Kent Cori
10-28-2004, 6:43 PM
So that's what happened to R2D2 after the trip through the recycling plant! :D

Christine Tiede
10-28-2004, 6:46 PM
Aaah, men.... I believe that the old, but good adage "women first" should yet again apply. Just think of how good my son's loft bed would be if I had even more clamps to work with!!

Marshall Harrison
10-28-2004, 7:39 PM
After all of the hurricanes we have had down here in Florida it's high time something good came our way. I think all 4 should trickle down into the Sunshine State. They may help balance the karma and right the weather wrongs we have been experiencing.

Kurt Strandberg
10-28-2004, 8:14 PM
Enter my name please.

Kurt

Pete Harbin
10-29-2004, 1:20 AM
You can't have too many...what were we playing for again?

Ken Fitzgerald
10-29-2004, 1:50 AM
Jeez.......mention a "freebie" drawing at SMC and it reminds you of shopping at Walmart the day after Thanksgiving......... :eek: :rolleyes: :D

Frank Pellow
10-29-2004, 6:57 AM
Enter my name please.

Kurt

Kurt, all our names are automatically entered (as has already been pointed out in this thread).

keith zimmerman
10-29-2004, 9:49 AM
I picked up one of these babies at the Minneapolis WW show last month. I have used it once with success. The best thing about it is that the vise will hold ANY brand regular style bar clamp, not just theirs.

It is an impressive tool and seems to be well constructed.

ketihz

Bob Worrel Jr.
10-29-2004, 9:56 AM
Alright then...Keith's got one. So he's outta the drawing.

One down, how many to go? :)

John Miliunas
10-29-2004, 10:04 AM
Alright then...Keith's got one. So he's outta the drawing.

One down, how many to go? :)

Hey Bob, NOW you're talkin'! :D I like the way you think! :D :cool:

keith zimmerman
10-29-2004, 10:14 AM
Tell you what John and Bob, if I win one, I will sell it to you. Then you will have one too. :D :D :D

keithz

P.S. to everyone...I AM just joking about this.

Tom LaRussa
10-29-2004, 10:18 AM
A lucky winner will be drawn each week from our electronic hat starting on Friday, November 5, 2004. Winners will have 1 week to respond to this thread, at such time General Industrial Supply will ship the Wilton Clamps directly to the winner.
Okay, so what do we have to do to enter?

John Miliunas
10-29-2004, 10:22 AM
Okay, so what do we have to do to enter?

Therein lies the beauty of this. You do NOTHING! :D ALL active members are automatically a part of the drawings! :cool:

Steve Beadle
10-29-2004, 11:14 AM
Does anybody else think that this clamp kinda looks like R2D2 about to get lobotomized? Nice color scheme, too! I saw this at the WW show in Portland last weekend, and it would be a nice addition to my clamp collection.

John Miliunas
10-29-2004, 11:29 AM
Does anybody else think that this clamp kinda looks like R2D2 about to get lobotomized? Nice color scheme, too! I saw this at the WW show in Portland last weekend, and it would be a nice addition to my clamp collection.

LOL! :D That's *exactly* what I thought the first time I saw one of them! :D Actually, I don't really care what it looks like, as long as it works! 'Course, unless I go and BUY one, I probably will never really know what it works like! :( :cool:

Chris Padilla
10-29-2004, 1:41 PM
Hey, how do we enter? :p ;)

Bob Worrel Jr.
10-29-2004, 6:25 PM
Ya gotta cry alot and go boo hoo...boo hoo.
Oh please pick me. Please...Please...Please.

Ya pretty much gotta beg for it.:D

John Miliunas
10-29-2004, 10:34 PM
Ya gotta cry alot and go boo hoo...boo hoo.
Oh please pick me. Please...Please...Please.

Ya pretty much gotta beg for it.:D

Been there, done that, didn't work! They gave it to some guy in CA with the nose! :D :) :cool:

Karl Laustrup
10-30-2004, 7:19 AM
Maybe I read it wrong, but I understood it to be 4 clamps to 4 different people over 4 weeks. Any clarification from the honcho? :confused:

Ken Leshner
10-30-2004, 1:19 PM
I'm getting my wife to join SMC. She wins every contest, drawing, whatever. She even won a free swimming pass at our local YMCA (that's right, YMCA :eek: ).

Dan Mages
10-31-2004, 9:09 PM
Looks good! Count me in!

Dan

John Edwards
11-01-2004, 6:15 AM
Never won anything before. Maybe this time I`ll get lucky.

Aaron Koehl
11-01-2004, 10:16 AM
Karl,

Yes, four clamps, four different people, but not necessarily four weeks. The first drawing is this Friday, the subsequent drawings might be more frequent.

John Miliunas
11-01-2004, 10:59 AM
Hey Aaron, the higher the frequency on this drawing, the sooner you put me out of my misery! :D :) :cool:

Jim O'Dell
11-01-2004, 2:34 PM
I agree with Chris that 4 draws for one "clamp" each would be better. How about it Aaron?

The way I read the sticky is that there ARE 4 drawings for 1 each. At the bottom of Aaron's post, it shows 4 different entries, one for each drawing starting Friday. So sorry guys, most of us will have to agonize each week about losing!!! Jim.

Aaron Koehl
11-04-2004, 9:29 AM
I may be unable to do this tomorrow, so I decided to do the first drawing a day early. Congratulations to Steve Clardy! Email me your shipping info and post in this thread to claim your prize!

Steve Clardy
11-04-2004, 10:42 AM
I'll may be unable to do this tomorrow, so I decided to do the first drawing a day early. Congratulations to Steve Clardy! Email me your shipping info and post in this thread to claim your prize!
Thanks to SMC and General Industrial Supply. I'll be sure and try it out.
Steve:):D

Chris Padilla
11-04-2004, 11:24 AM
I'm his twin...I'll email my shipping address...no one will no the difference.... :D

Bob Worrel Jr.
11-04-2004, 11:32 AM
Hey Chris...

Put that pig nose back on, will ya.:)
I miss that nose.

John Miliunas
11-04-2004, 11:33 AM
Congrats Steve! :) Hey, only three more let-downs for me to go! :mad: :) :cool:

Steve Clardy
11-04-2004, 11:34 AM
I'm his twin...I'll email my shipping address...no one will no the difference.... :D
He he. Hey Brother:eek:, just what happened to your Red nose? Been mowing the lawn again and lost it? :D

Bob Worrel Jr.
11-04-2004, 11:36 AM
Steve

Congrats, BTW on the new tool. I'll be over to try it out.

Michael Stafford
11-04-2004, 12:37 PM
Something is wrong here, there appears to be two people claiming to be Steve Clardy. I demand a recount. I have 5000 lawyers ready to guarantee that every vote is counted. No one will be disenfranchised during this FREEstuff Giveaway. I'm a little carried away I guess... election fever... disappointment... Good ol' Big Mike never wins anything. I still have those 5000 lawyers... Are you sure Steve won? Congrats Steve!!!

Steve Clardy
11-04-2004, 1:03 PM
Something is wrong here, there appears to be two people claiming to be Steve Clardy. I demand a recount. I have 5000 lawyers ready to guarantee that every vote is counted. No one will be disenfranchised during this FREEstuff Giveaway. I'm a little carried away I guess... election fever... disappointment... Good ol' Big Mike never wins anything. I still have those 5000 lawyers... Are you sure Steve won? Congrats Steve!!!
Chris is my twin brother:o. He tries to slide one over on me at times. You know how family is sometimes.:eek:

larry merlau
11-04-2004, 2:29 PM
hey you, i look closer to a twin than cris! you got to be wearin green or something to let aron let you win early even. i knew i sholda kept better track of ya. now you can get more work done quicker.

Steve Clardy
11-04-2004, 2:40 PM
hey you, i look closer to a twin than cris! you got to be wearin green or something to let aron let you win early even. i knew i sholda kept better track of ya. now you can get more work done quicker.

LOL. I'm bigger than Chris. But if He throws me out of Mom's house:eek:, I'll adopt ya Larry. :D

Steve:)

Sam Chambers
11-04-2004, 2:53 PM
...I never win contests!

Chris Padilla
11-04-2004, 3:15 PM
I don't know, Larry! ;)

Jackie Outten
11-04-2004, 3:20 PM
Just so you know why Aaron announced the winner early, he has classes all day tomorrow and Saturday at UVA.

Jackie

larry merlau
11-04-2004, 7:56 PM
well cris i see what steve was tellin me now, he is bigger than you and the only draw back is that he might be a little slower, you look pretty spry and younger than him. and your beard is still ful of color smells good too:)

Chris Padilla
11-04-2004, 8:23 PM
*ahem*, Steve is taller than me (however, I am leaning in that pic) but he probably doesn't weigh more than a buck-30 or so. I probably have 20-30 lbs on him. Steve is a wiry old cuss...:D ;)

Louis Bois
11-05-2004, 8:59 AM
Congratulations Steve!!! I hope they throw your name back in the hat so you can get a matching pair...don't worry about your evil twin...my Avatar's got him covered!!!!

Marshall Harrison
11-05-2004, 9:37 AM
Congrads to Steve!

Hey Big MIke, if you need a suggestion on what to do with 5000 lawyers I'm sure we can all help. Besides who really needs that many lawyers hanging around?

Frank Pellow
11-05-2004, 12:55 PM
Lost again! :(

Oh well, I still have three chances! :)

Ed Lang
11-05-2004, 3:18 PM
Just so you know why Aaron announced the winner early, he has classes all day tomorrow and Saturday at UVA.

Jackie

I work at UVA! If I had won, he could have just brought them to me:D

Michael Stafford
11-05-2004, 4:39 PM
Actually Marshall, that many lawyers "hanging" around is a perfectly good use of 5000 lawyers.

Sorta like, a crying shame is a busload of lawyers going over a cliff and there is an empty seat... :p

Rich Konopka
11-05-2004, 6:46 PM
Congratulations Steve !!

I think Mr. P's luck rubbed off on to you. Please send some my way.

Hershel Kreis
11-06-2004, 2:22 AM
who knows??? it might be my lucky day!!!!

Ken Fitzgerald
11-06-2004, 10:58 AM
Now those Clardy twins will be feuding again! :rolleyes:

Steve Clardy
11-07-2004, 2:12 PM
Now those Clardy twins will be feuding again! :rolleyes:
LOL. Brother Chris is a BIG handful to keep under control:eek:

Keith Starosta
11-08-2004, 8:24 AM
So, and I the only one that is seeing Steve listed as a winner in Aaron's first post? Who are the other three lucky winners?

Keith

John Miliunas
11-08-2004, 8:30 AM
So, and I the only one that is seeing Steve listed as a winner in Aaron's first post? Who are the other three lucky winners?

Keith

Hey Keith, ONE of them might be YOU! Ahhhh...They haven't drawn the other three, yet. I believe Aaron is just doing them one at a time. Fear not, though, because you're already guaranteed that *I* won't win one, so your chances are, at least, better by one! :D :cool:

Rob Bourgeois
11-08-2004, 9:28 AM
Hey shouldn't we remove Chris from the contest. Family members of winners shouldnt be eligible. :p

Dont worry John..I wont win either, I think I used all my good luck up this past week (gloat with pics coming)

Aaron Koehl
11-08-2004, 9:48 AM
Ed,

How about that! Yes, I figured if I drove halfway across the state to UVA there was bound to be a Creeker or two lurking in the midst.

Keith Christopher
11-09-2004, 12:01 AM
I think I have NEED for one of these things. I'll keep my fingers crossed. :)

Pete Kildow
11-09-2004, 9:56 AM
Found this site and this is my first post. So it looks like I will be reading the post here for a few days to catch up.
PEte:D

Steve Clardy
11-09-2004, 10:01 AM
Welcome to the Creek Pete.
Steve

John Miliunas
11-09-2004, 10:04 AM
Welcome aboard, Pete! Great place to hang out! If you're spending any time "catching up", you will note that pictures are a BIG part of this forum, so don't be shy! :) Come often, stay long and enjoy! :) :cool:

Peter Gavin
11-09-2004, 10:57 AM
I thought the drawings were supposed to be last Friday? What is the hang up on getting them posted? Not that I'm not hoping to win.:)

Peter

John Miliunas
11-09-2004, 11:01 AM
I thought the drawings were supposed to be last Friday? What is the hang up on getting them posted? Not that I'm not hoping to win.:)

Peter

Peter, the FIRST one was last week. There are three more drawings to go for the remaining 3 vises. :) :cool:

Pete Kildow
11-09-2004, 12:36 PM
Steve and John thanks for the welcome. I'm one of those wood workers that has a lot of tools. But still like a long way to go on the working part.

But do enjoy making a lot of dust.
Pete

Lynn Sonier
11-10-2004, 6:16 PM
I hate to tell you guys but this looks like a bit of Lynn winn.

John Miliunas
11-10-2004, 10:32 PM
I hate to tell you guys but this looks like a bit of Lynn winn.

Wouldn't doubt it, Lynn! Let's just say I'm not reserving any bench space for it over in MY shop! :( :cool:

Craig Colvin
11-10-2004, 11:52 PM

It sounded to me like you have to be registered AND respond to this thread.

Which I just did. ;)

Aaron Koehl
11-11-2004, 8:21 AM
In light of Veteran's Day, I decided to do TWO drawings. :D

Congratulations go to Douglas Robinson of Vienna, VA!
and
Congratulations go to Frank Pellow of Toronto, Ontario!

(You have 1 week to post in this thread to claim your prize; send shipping information to webmaster@sawmillcreek.org)

John Miliunas
11-11-2004, 8:21 AM
It sounded to me like you have to be registered AND respond to this thread.

Which I just did. ;)

Just the "registered" part is necessary, though I see you already have an advantage, as Padilla has already taken care of "weighting" the West Coast algorithm! :D :) :cool:

Dave Brandt
11-11-2004, 8:34 AM
OK, I'm now posted. Where's my R2D2?

John Miliunas
11-11-2004, 9:20 AM
OK, I'm now posted. Where's my R2D2?

Hey Dave, you were *close*! There is another winner from VA! :eek: :cool:

Pete Kildow
11-11-2004, 11:37 AM
I see my luck is holding out. I did not win... I could draw for a rock, And be the only one that entered. And still not win...:)

But I only have a few more thousand post to read and then I will be half done..
Pete

Michael Stafford
11-11-2004, 11:40 AM
Bad enough that I don't win in single drawings now I have to be a double loser. All the lawyers in America cannot put my psyche back together again...

Congratulations Frank and Douglas. Frank I hope it matches your new shop colors...

Maurice Ungaro
11-11-2004, 11:42 AM
Pete, what are the odds of TWO guys having the same sorry luck?

Maurice

John Miliunas
11-11-2004, 12:05 PM
Pete, what are the odds of TWO guys having the same sorry luck?

Maurice

Whatdya' mean "two"?! :eek: Take a peek at my "join date". Of all the numerous prizes here, I have won exactly the same number of times you have! :rolleyes: On the other hand, with all the friends and information I've gleened from SMC, I guess I'm still a "winner"! :) :cool:

Steve Clardy
11-11-2004, 12:44 PM
Congratulations Doug and Frank!!!

Frank Pellow
11-11-2004, 1:38 PM

Hey, I won! :D :D :D

I expect that being the first person to respond to this thread increased my luck.

Dave Brandt
11-11-2004, 4:25 PM
...but no cigar. The story of my life, John.

Chris Padilla
11-11-2004, 6:55 PM
Well, we have at least 1 more chance to lose (2 if that other guy doesn't respond in time!) :D

John Miliunas
11-11-2004, 9:49 PM
...but no cigar. The story of my life, John.

Aw heck, Dave...You shouldn't smoke anyway! :D :cool:

Mac McAtee
11-14-2004, 10:22 AM
"drawn each week from our electronic hat starting on Friday, November 5, 2004"

I don't get the math on this. 5Nov is One, 12Nov is Two. How come there are three winners? Wouldn't 19Nov be Three?

James Farrow
11-14-2004, 10:33 AM
We use the Woodturners Calendar - Only 3 days in a week. :D

James :)

John Miliunas
11-14-2004, 10:50 AM
"drawn each week from our electronic hat starting on Friday, November 5, 2004"

I don't get the math on this. 5Nov is One, 12Nov is Two. How come there are three winners? Wouldn't 19Nov be Three?

Mac, to quote directly from Aaron's message from the 11th: "In light of Veteran's Day, I decided to do TWO drawings. " :D :cool:

Mac McAtee
11-14-2004, 1:30 PM
Ah Ha!, missed that. Darn shame he didn't recognize the birthday of the United States Marine Corps on 10Nov as well. This could have been overwith and I could be using my clamp by now.

Ted Shrader
11-14-2004, 1:52 PM
Three days?

Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow? :)

Jim Schmoll
11-14-2004, 10:12 PM
Frank, Congrats...You earned it and our respect with all of your shop posts. Luck did have something to do with it.

Jim from Idyllwild CA

Douglas Robinson
11-16-2004, 11:28 AM
This is Really cool!

larry merlau
11-18-2004, 2:00 PM
hey frank must be the lucky no. is 26 .. now you will hav to find space for that new tool in your new shop :D congrats :cool:

Charles Bruno
11-19-2004, 1:59 PM
When one wins, how do they know?

Steve Clardy
11-19-2004, 2:08 PM
When one wins, how do they know?
Charles. Just check the first part of this thread every day or so. Aaron has a list of the winners there.

Lynn Sonier
11-20-2004, 9:13 AM
Hey, I was supposed to win yesterday - what happened???????

Frank Pellow
12-02-2004, 9:02 AM
Hey, I won! :D :D :D

I expect that being the first person to respond to this thread increased my luck.

But, it's 20 days later and the clamp has still not arrived. :( I wonder what the problem is. This tardy delivery certainly does not reflect well on General Industrial Supply. :(

Aaron Koehl
12-02-2004, 10:50 AM
Your shipping information was forwarded on, but I'm not sure the timeframe for delivery. Probably 4 to 6 weeks- I wouldn't get too worried about their reputation yet as this was a free drawing.

Frank Pellow
12-02-2004, 10:57 AM
Your shipping information was forwarded on, but I'm not sure the timeframe for delivery. Probably 4 to 6 weeks- I wouldn't get too worried about their reputation yet as this was a free drawing.
OK Aaron, :( but a company with really good service (I am mostly thinking of Lee Valley) would not differentiate between free items and paid-for items. On more than one occasion, I have received free items from Lee Valley within two days. :)

Ken Salisbury
12-03-2004, 8:14 AM
OK Aaron, :( but a company with really good service (I am mostly thinking of Lee Valley) would not differentiate between free items and paid-for items. On more than one occasion, I have received free items from Lee Valley within two days. :)

GIS did not differentiate between free items and paid-for items. It was my decision to wait until after all 4 winners were selected before I supplied the shipping address to GIS. I did that at 5:25am, 12-1-04 via e-mail.

Patience is the watchword ! ! !

Aaron Koehl
12-03-2004, 3:53 PM
Ken,

Thanks for jumping in--no problems then!

Steve Clardy
12-06-2004, 8:09 PM
Received the Wilton MultiGrip Tool today by UPS.
Thanks to all.

Douglas Robinson
12-07-2004, 9:14 AM
Thank you Aaron and Ken! It was more substantial than I thought it would be from the photos. I haven't taken it out the packaging yet, but maybe I will have a chance tonight.

Frank Pellow
12-17-2004, 1:33 PM
But, I ended up having to pay for my "free" clamp. See the thread: http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?p=126933#post126933
for details.

Gary Max
12-22-2004, 5:27 PM
They look like real nice clamps --saw them a Lowes last week.
Merry Christmas