PDA

View Full Version : talk about a bad day,,,

curtis rosche
02-17-2010, 10:35 PM
the day started out good, but ended badly, at wrestling practice, one of my teammates who has been bustin his butt all year workin towards going far in the post season, injured his shoulder and i likely out for the rest of this season.

then i get home,,,, find out that my stepdad has cancer again, in a different spot than before. ..... and to add insult to injury,, my mom also has breast cancer.......... ....... they are both operatable but still cancer nontheless....

thanks for lending an ear....
hope your day went better than mine did

Ken Fitzgerald
02-17-2010, 11:25 PM
Curtis,

You sure have had to face some of the harsh facts of life at an awfully young age!

My heart goes out to you. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Mike Cruz
02-17-2010, 11:30 PM
Curtis, that certainly is a bad day. Hope all goes as smoothly as possible for you and your family. Oh, yeah, for your wrestling buddy, too.

Steve Schlumpf
02-17-2010, 11:33 PM
Curtis - sorry to hear of this! Thoughts and prayers have been sent!

Belinda Barfield
02-18-2010, 9:18 AM
Wow Curtis, a bad day indeed. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts.

Rob Cunningham
02-18-2010, 1:45 PM
Curtis, sorry to hear of your bad news. I'll keep your family and friends in my prayers.

Phyllis Meyer
02-18-2010, 3:48 PM
Dear Curtis,

I am sorry to hear of the bad news and will keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers! This is a place where someone like you can express your thoughts and as you can see will have a response from folks that do care! Sometimes just talking about it helps!

Sincerely,
Phyllis

Dennis Peacock
02-19-2010, 1:30 PM
Sorry to hear the news Curtis. My dad was just diagnosed with a very rare type of cancer. Let's just think and pray for each other. But...I got you and your folks covered either way.

wells conklin
02-19-2010, 2:21 PM
Curtis, along with the others, my thoughts are with you and my prayers. None of us has easy pat answers, but you can come through this. People have. And think of this -- all three of those you mentioned have YOU there. So be strong for them; and we're serious about those prayers for you, your Friend, your Mom and Stepdad. Please give each of them our best wishes.