PDA

View Full Version : space and tooling for rent

tim weidman
02-14-2010, 8:45 PM
hello everyone. i think i remember a discussion here or some other forum about renting space and tools for woodworking. i was going thru the worcester ma craigslist {tools} and seen an add to rent space for woodworking. included was an impressive list of tools you could axcess as part of the deal.i am not to good with computers or i would post the link. this sounds like a great idea and hope someone can take advantage of it. i am not affiliated with this at all just thought this might help someone out. if this is not the right place for this would the moderator please move it? thanks tim:)

Mike Archambeau
02-14-2010, 9:50 PM
hello everyone. i think i remember a discussion here or some other forum about renting space and tools for woodworking. i was going thru the worcester ma craigslist {tools} and seen an add to rent space for woodworking. included was an impressive list of tools you could axcess as part of the deal.i am not to good with computers or i would post the link. this sounds like a great idea and hope someone can take advantage of it. i am not affiliated with this at all just thought this might help someone out. if this is not the right place for this would the moderator please move it? thanks tim:)

Tim;

The link is here. Looks like a nice shop. http://worcester.craigslist.org/tls/1592941691.html

JohnT Fitzgerald
02-14-2010, 9:55 PM
This co-op has been around a while. I have never been there, but it would appear to be a roomy and well-equipped place. I believe they now offer courses.