PDA

View Full Version : Rigid Jointer blade alert.

John Shuk
10-26-2004, 11:27 PM
I recently bought a set of Rigid 6 1/8 inch blades for my jointer from the classified section here. I paid $12.00 plus shipping. I went to Home Depot today for the occasional cruise thru the tool crib looking for deals and saw the same blades for $12.00 marked down from $24.00. I figured I'd get another set so I went to check out and they rang up $6.00. I of course ran back to get yet another set for that price. So if you are in the Market for these knives go get'em. They also had the Porter Cable Profile sander kit marked down from $99.00 to $79.00. It comes with a pretty comprehensive kit for those interested. I have one and like it alot when I use it.

Chris Padilla
10-27-2004, 11:05 AM
Do you think that mark-down to $79.00 will show a similar error as your Ridgid knives??? ;) That profile sander for $39.50 would be a steal! :D

Steve Clardy
10-27-2004, 11:13 AM
Being an avid PC fan, I have one of the profile sanders also.
Not very proud of it though:(. The little sanding profile thingies won't stay on very long.:( They vibrate off. And their paper----not too good.
Nice haul on the jointer blades.:D

Steve:)

Gene Collison
10-27-2004, 11:52 AM
I recently bought a set of Rigid 6 1/8 inch blades for my jointer from the classified section here. I paid $12.00 plus shipping. I went to Home Depot today for the occasional cruise thru the tool crib looking for deals and saw the same blades for $12.00 marked down from $24.00. I figured I'd get another set so I went to check out and they rang up $6.00. I of course ran back to get yet another set for that price. So if you are in the Market for these knives go get'em. They also had the Porter Cable Profile sander kit marked down from $99.00 to $79.00. It comes with a pretty comprehensive kit for those interested. I have one and like it alot when I use it.

John,

I bought a set of those too, guess I should have looked at HD first. At least I didn't pay $24.

Gene