PDA

View Full Version : Avatars Galore (Steve, Dennis, Mike, Todd, Terry)

Chris Padilla
10-26-2004, 2:46 PM
Okay, these are pics from the Dallas BBQ at Steve's place. The usual rules apply: use it and it's free...ignore it and you'll have a bill in the mail darn tootin' quick! ;)

Chris Padilla
10-26-2004, 2:47 PM
Oh, and Todd, too....:p

Jim Fancher
10-26-2004, 3:08 PM
LOL ... love the one of Todd. :)

Great pics. I might have to dig up an old photo and make an avatar.

Steve Jenkins
10-26-2004, 3:24 PM
Okay, these are pics from the Dallas BBQ at Steve's place. The usual rules apply: use it and it's free...ignore it and you'll have a bill in the mail darn tootin' quick! ;)
Actually you have two of Dennis and none of Todd in that row.
Thanks much for the Avatar but I haven't a clue how to get it and do anyhting with it. Can you do the next step and fix me up? Steve

Chris Padilla
10-26-2004, 3:25 PM
Todd's just showing off the fact that he isn't losing any hair like the rest of us....

Chris Padilla
10-26-2004, 3:30 PM
Actually you have two of Dennis and none of Todd in that row.
Thanks much for the Avatar but I haven't a clue how to get it and do anyhting with it. Can you do the next step and fix me up? SteveSteve,

Put your mouse on the picture and RIGHT click..this will pop open a small window...scroll down to "save picture as" and save it to a known spot on your harddrive.

Now go to User CP on the Saw Mill Creek (just under the logo in a blue line along with FAQ, Members List, etc.) and click it. Now go to Edit Avatar and make sure the button for "Use Custom Avatar" is black and then click Browse and upload the pic. You are all done!

Steve Jenkins
10-26-2004, 3:43 PM
Ok, let's see if it worked.
Well how bout that. Thanks

Chris Padilla
10-26-2004, 3:51 PM
Excellent! You are very welcome. :)

Dennis Peacock
10-26-2004, 4:56 PM
OK...how's this Chris.? :rolleyes: :D

Chris Padilla
10-26-2004, 5:04 PM
Dennis,

That is one good-lookin' avatar you got going there! :D

Okay, someone buzz Mike Mastin, Terry Hatfield, and Sensai Burch! ;)

Jerry Olexa
10-26-2004, 7:08 PM
Chris you do good work.... like the time you switched mine to Brad Pitt.:)

Todd Burch
10-26-2004, 9:48 PM
Chris, OK, you got it!! That's the side of me that you'll be looking at when trying to catch up to me in the WW skills department!!!

Todd :)

John Miliunas
10-26-2004, 10:26 PM
Chris, OK, you got it!! That's the side of me that you'll be looking at when trying to catch up to me in the WW skills department!!!

Yeah, and he AIN'T the only one gonna' be doing that! :( Nice pic, BTW! :D :D :D :cool:

Chris Padilla
10-27-2004, 12:07 PM
LOL...okay, Todd, but my big ole Rudolph nose will be bonking you well before I come into the picture! ;)

Keith Starosta
10-27-2004, 12:36 PM

LOL!!! Holy cow....an unprovoked attack by Mr. Burch!! That was a good one... :D

Keith

Ed Falis
10-27-2004, 12:40 PM
OK...how's this Chris.? :rolleyes: :D

I like the one where you're laughing even better.

- Ed