PDA

View Full Version : Grizzly 1023 RLX

David Helm
02-10-2010, 5:39 PM
Just stopped by the Grizzly store yesterday. Wanted to get a close up peak at the new 1023RLX. Turns out, they aren't in yet; and won't be until sometime in May. What a disappointment since I am just about ready to plunk down the cash. Apparently, the economic downturn has slowed production in Taiwan also. Just thought you'd all like to know.

Paul Ryan
02-10-2010, 8:47 PM
I am not in the market for a new table saw. But I think the 1023R models will be the hot seller this year. Dust collection should be drastically improved over the old sloped cabinet floor design.

Jason White
02-11-2010, 1:25 PM
Judging by the quality of my 1023SLW that I bought about a year ago, I'll bet the newer version (1023 with riving knife) is worth the wait, too. Has been a terrific saw for the money and I have no regrets!

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the 1023R replaces the 690's that they introduced last year for the simple reason that the 1023 has been one of Grizzly's "flagship" models for a long time.

Jason

I am not in the market for a new table saw. But I think the 1023R models will be the hot seller this year. Dust collection should be drastically improved over the old sloped cabinet floor design.