Opens at 9.
Free admission and parking.
At the Hickory Metro Convention Center.

Mac McAtee
10-26-2004, 10:34 AM
Going Friday.

Clint deal
10-26-2004, 11:01 AM
Hey Gary. I might could be talked into going. Won't be buying anything though. All bought out for a while and just now opened an e-mail from Mcafee saying they took money out to re-new my firewall. I hate that. I cancelled the auto-renew that I did'nt even know about and called them up. of course it'll be 3-5 bussines days to put my money back. I am as of right now never buying anything like that over the net again.

Clint

Vince Sandy
10-26-2004, 11:11 AM
I always enjoy that show but, I can't make it this year. There is a Klingspor's store here in Winston-Salem but I try to avoid buying anything near show time because they usually offer decent discounts at the show. Its a great time to buy sandpaper and other consumables.

A couple of years ago I was at the Show with my Dad and another fellow WW. After we spent several hours inside enjoying the show we made our way out of the building intending to head for home. When we got outside we saw that the guy with the bandsaw mill was there (as he usually is). He was selling lumber off the back of his truck and a couple of other guys were running the sawmill right there in front of the building. The sawmill captured our attention and before we knew it 30 minutes had passed. I really enjoyed it.

Vince

Perry Holbrook
10-26-2004, 12:22 PM
I'll be there at 9 on Friday. I hope there is a Performax Rep there.

Perry

George Summers
10-26-2004, 12:35 PM
Wonder how much show attendance will be hurt by current gas prices. I would like to go but I can use the $50-$60 gas money to buy more toys. You'all have fun, ya heah!

George

Scott Corbett
10-26-2004, 5:03 PM
I'll be there part of both days.